• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Quick

Banned
Such a weird move.

Fuck our country lets were these cartoon uniforms instead.

Dat (quick) culture change.

iblNpKh11fcyFC.gif

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Can the Ducks just go back to these jerseys? Burke wanted to distance themselves from Disney, but honestly these jerseys are boss and are way better than any Ducks jersey design that came after it.

Is there a way to get a throwback Ducks jersey that's fit like the new ones and not loose? Wouldn't mind getting one and slapping a "Kariya" on the back.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Such a weird move.

Fuck our country lets were these cartoon uniforms instead.

And they even had a special jacket made for Emilio.

I still think that play where the knucklepuck guy somehow put on all the goalie gear on the bench was bullshit and illegal.

Big day tomorrow, Kings and then going to see Lykke Li at the Roxy. Gonna be dope win or lose.

Calamari was mentioning the hockey culture needing to grow in So Cal and I couldn't agree more. But if anyone finds themselves in San Diego during a game, there's at least one great hockey bar: Stout Public House. Two floors and every tv is hockey all season long. It's a very solid place. Actually is a Canucks bar lol. Here it is for Game 7

Calamari41

41 > 38
Can the Ducks just go back to these jerseys? Burke wanted to distance themselves from Disney, but honestly these jerseys are boss and are way better than any Ducks jersey design that came after it.

I am in total agreement. The Halloween shit we have now is scrub-tier. The white home version of the original design is classy as balls.

Mully

shut up smelly

edit: oh, a rangers bandwagoner

Always been a fan. Devote most of my fandom towards friends. Drunk right now so I've brought my insanity to GAF. Fuck you Dolan. Priced me out of fucking seats the past four months since the final renovation.

Always been a fan. Devote most of my fandom towards friends. Drunk right now so I've brought my insanity to GAF. Fuck you Dolan. Priced me out of fucking seats the past four months since the final renovation.

Average for the Hawks to the WCF is ~$580 iirc. How about the rangers?

Fight me. As a Rangers fan and a Long Islander, all I have to say is fuck the Leafs. I still hear bitching about Bertuzzi today from my lowly Isles friends.

Lowest price for a single seat is $238 for game 3. Not bad. Didn't get an average.

(He's a canucks fan)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Krieder is a better skater than Michelle Kwan. He will outskate anyone on LA or CHI.

BTW, I loved Torts. He'll be great when your team drops the ball in the cup again. He'll lead the riot charge.

No he won't.

(Torts was fired)

(Canucks won't be in the Finals again any time soon)

Mully

No he won't.

(Torts was fired)

(Canucks won't be in the Finals again any time soon)

They will take him back. They have no choice. Who's gonna take him? The Nordiques?

<3 Torts even though he was a shitty playoff coach. Dude needs to go back to TV for a bit and settle the fuck down.

Top Bottom