• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

I had to laugh out loud. Yeah... Rakell won't be a Kane. Future 2-way 2nd/3rd line center most likely. But boy would I love for you to be right!

And Dan Boyle 5 years ago is cool. Not the Dan Boyle or today. Ask Acid.

Quick

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=821443

MhqEkzS.jpg

I tip my hat to you, m'lady.

Well shit. Just got back from Yosemite and saw the result :( Gibson have a meltdown or what? Bah..

Well, at least I saw a bobcat ten feet from me and got some epic pics

I read that last sentence and had to remind myself that seeing bobcats isn't a normal thing for most people. I was seriously thinking "Yeah why is that special?" When I visit my parents house and go running I see them and other animals all the time.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Well shit. Just got back from Yosemite and saw the result :( Gibson have a meltdown or what? Bah..

Well, at least I saw a bobcat ten feet from me and got some epic pics

It wasn't even anything really. We came out completely flat and it was apparent from the first minute that the season was over. They came back and played with their normal gusto in the second half, but it was too little too late.

It was easier to lose that way, from a salt perspective.

It wasn't even anything really. We came out completely flat and it was apparent from the first minute that the season was over. They came back and played with their normal gusto in the second half, but it was too little too late.

It was easier to lose that way, from a salt perspective.

And we haven't vanished to the Offseason thread either. At least completely

Yeah who vanishes when the playoffs are over...

At least I am honest about never posting except during playoffs. Not my fault I don't get to watch regular season games.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck Linden if he holds onto Kesler. They have to trade him now, or during the deadline at the latest.

I hope the Pens, Ducks and Leafs field some better offers now that they've all missed set goals. Bruins would probably be a target too, but........ Don't think Kesler would ever play there lol.

I can definitely see the other three teams putting in decent offers though. We'll see. Offseason-thread stuff.

I vanished to the off-season thread because I don't like any of the teams remaining. Would easily be cheering for the Rangers + McDonagh and Stepan right now but those fucks now have Mr. Dislikeable in Martin St Louis and I can't cheer for them.

I hope Montreal wins it. But I doubt I'll watch more than a game or two the rest of the year.

Calamari41

41 > 38
that was the dumbest thing i heard all day

Quick's mask is like a vault door? You mean the mask he's wearing now? The one that is a clear representation of a knight's helmet? What's the name of the team he plays for again?

I kept waiting for him to stop talking but it just kept going on.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Price has missed morning skates in the playoffs before, so I'm not counting it as a given just yet that he's not going to go. Also missing for the Habs were Gallagher, Pacioretty, Weise, Briere, and Desharnais. Galchenyuk was on the ice.

Meanwhile in the previous series, Kris(topher) Letang broke his foot in Game 6 and his hand in Game 7.

cube444

I think Tokarski can do okay, but I'm sure the confidence of the entire team is rattled without Price in net.

It's either Budaj or Price.

Price is clearly injured and I don't see the Habs playing him tonight and making the injury even worse.

ZeroGravity

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 47s
Therrien says: "really disappointed. He's our best player. Looking at incident it's a reckless play. Not first time Kreider goes at goalies.
Yeah they're definitely laying the blame on Kreider. Feel like this could get ugly.

Megasoum

Banned
To be clear, he didn't say "For the series" but "for the serie" so in theory, if we manage to get to the Cup final then he could maybe come back.

NYR

The butthurt is strong with Therrien
RE Kreider "Not the first time he's gone after goalies"
What fucking horseshit. How dare he say that shit after what Prust pulled in that game.

Price got his ankle stuck against the post with the blade of his skate. It was a freak accident. No penalty, no call from the league, no suspension.

Top Bottom