• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

You fuckers are just like the nhl when it comes to suspension decisions. Depends on the outcome of injury.

Shit wouldn't be mentioned if he had finished the game. Was mentioned a little when he was prolly ok, but has now ramped up to "intentional obviously all his fault and he has a history of it".

Please. It's not the way I wanted this to go either, the price Hank match up was a fun one. It sucks. I don't wish it on anyone really, especially not the Habs who are cheered for by basically all of my friends. But to make Kreider out as some kind of goalie killing devil man?

Anyway, you can have a massive Cinderella story by beating us with Budaj. And this shit may (will prolly) get ugly now too if guys like Prust are already saying "accidentally on purpose" and even Therrien is now changing his tune to point out a villain. The Habs are tougher than the Rangers now, so it could be a rough ride.

If it happened to Lundqvist, we'd probably be hearing the same thing from the Rangers brass so I don't really pay attention to it.

They just lost their best player so of course they're going to be peeved.

Stasis

We actually can't win now when you think about it.

If we do it's only because of Price's absence. If we lose, well... LOL. I'd much prefer a clean series with full healthy squads for every reason.

I want Habs/Kings dammit :(

Also, I need this:

CTokKNZ.png

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's the way he went down. He was leaning forward, but ended up going feet first into Price. After watching the side view though I think he leaned back to get his shot off, and that caused him to go feet first. If he didn't take that shot just prior to smashing into Price I'd easily be blaming him for doing it on purpose.

Giggzy

Damn, that sucks for the Habs. Only team I cared about left in the yoffs. At least I can continue to have a life now rather than staying in to watch hockey!

Damn, that sucks for the Habs. Only team I cared about left in the yoffs. At least I can continue to have a life now rather than staying in to watch hockey!

It's been kinda cool without needing to watch hockey or basketball (Clippers). Able to play some games I haven't touched in awhile. And I can work on getting better at MLB The Show.

yyzjohn

Banned
Big blow to the Habs but I don't think the series is automatically over now. Team could rally around this and play some inspired hockey. Who knows maybe one of Budaj/Tokarski becomes another in a long line of Habs goalie heroes in the playoffs.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I hope Tok is in, but even if Budaj was to play, the team has to play differently, and they now have a fire lit under their asses. But yeah, I like Budaj but Tokarski was impressive and I think he could give us a nice surprise. Budaj left the ice last today though, so usually that means he's the one playing tonight.

Acid08

Banned
That Price news is awful for the Habs, dude has been lights out. I wonder how this is going to change their play style, you'd have to think they'll be more defensive minded now that they have questionable goaltending.

People saying it was on purpose(Mr. Green) are idiots. Blame your D for taking Kreider out. Special shoutout to dumbass dr. Mario for wishing for as many injuries as possible. This series could get out of hand fast.

Kreider looked like he tripped up, not malicious. Watching it full speed I don't think he had time to get out of the way or he was so focused on trying to score

Giggzy

It's been kinda cool without needing to watch hockey or basketball (Clippers). Able to play some games I haven't touched in awhile. And I can work on getting better at MLB The Show.

Likewise, I'm extremely behind on games. I'm barely a third into Second Son, lol. My GF has been wanting to play Octodad since trying it out on the PS4 demo units, so maybe we'll start that today. I'm really looking forward to Transistor on Tuesday as it is my most anticipated game since the PS4 reveal. So many games, and with finals completing this week for school I'll have much more time to play.

Antti

Anderson incident
Fleury incident:
Kreider_Fleury_gif_medium.gif

In case any other moron thinks either of those were intentional/not also the fault of the defender

I don't know if the GIF is exactly proving your point there. He extended his arm, they even mentioned it during the broadcast. He didn't exactly try to lessen the impact.

Disclaimer: I thought the contact with Price was incidental.

Top Bottom