• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
NHL Guardians?

of the Galaxy. C'mon, man.

I want Habs/Kings dammit :(

Also, I need this:

CTokKNZ.png

thatsapenis.gif

Antti

@EricEngels: I'm told Dustin Tokarski is starting tonight. #habs

Wait, that tweet is 58min old? James Mirtle just retweeted it, so I took it as a credible source.

EDIT: Looks to be confirmed: @renlavoietva #canadiens Dustin Tokarski will face the #rangers tonight. #tvasports

You guys should have seen Glen Anderson play in his heydey, the guy would go hard to the net everytime he had the puck on his stick. I remember trying to emulate my game like him growing up.

Its part of the game, if we have to debate on this specific play whether it was intentional or not then i'd lean towards it being okay.

Dude had a nanosecond to move before the collision. If you look even further Price is paying more attention to the puck right when he got hit. If he looked straight ahead he probably could have moved his leg out of the way. Just a shitty accident all around but if anyone deserves the blame its Emelin.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently that move that Zuccarello used on the assist to Richards in game 1 has a name.

There are now two Kings on the Rangers: Henrik Lundqvist and Mats Zuccarello.

Zuccarello, the 5-foot-7 Norwegian forward, executed a highlight-reel pass in Game 1 on his assist to Brad Richards that is known in his home country as — no lie — "The King of Danmark," Norway's spelling of the country, Denmark.

"Yeah, that's what Norwegians call it," Zuccarello said Monday afternoon at Bell Centre, smiling at the mention of the move.

"I didn't know it had a name," Richards said Sunday with a chuckle, "but I knew the pass was coming. He did it on (Derick Brassard's) goal just before the Olympics, too, against Colorado."

Razorskin

----- ------
I get off work the same time the game begins. I'll end up missing a period.

Is the Habs goalie a touted prospect thrown in the fire or just a Ho hum backup?

OH NO YOU DON'T

He is not a ho hum backup but he is from Humboldt, Saskatchewan. A 5th round pick by the Tampa Bay Lightning who won a gold medal at the World Juniors and made the most incredible save I've ever seen. He also went on to win the Calder cup for the Norfolk Admirals

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Is the Habs goalie a touted prospect thrown in the fire or just a Ho hum backup?

Still a prospect although he's 24. He has been great in the AHL and should be a backup in the NHL already IMO, but the teams he's a part of keep hiring veteran backups ahead of him.

Mentok

Banned

Not touted the way Gibson was for Anaheim, but definitely capable if the team plays D in front of him. Without Price, it'll be hard. Terrible feeling....Is this what TBay fans were feeling at the start of that series?

OH NO YOU DON'T

He is not a ho hum backup but he is from Humboldt, Saskatchewan. A 5th round pick by the Tampa Bay Lightning who won a gold medal at the World Juniors and made the most incredible save I've ever seen. He also went on to win the Calder cup for the Norfolk Admirals

Looks good. I heard a quote where someone suggested playing him 'to see what they got' so I wasn't sure if he was a prized prospect or not. Usually they'll drop words like "getting his chance to shine" or something

~Kinggi~

Banned
Just heard the Price news. Pretty devastating loss, that Habs slash cost them dearly.

If anything though, this will force the habs to play better since they cant rely on their goalie as much. Thats as long as their spirit hasnt been broken.

But the Rangers are fucked if they win and fucked if they dont now thanks to all the salty folk. If they win they'll just say they wouldnt have if price was there (yeah right) and if they lose they will laugh at losing to Habs without price.

And im afraid you're gonna have angry illogical players now targeting Henrik and Kreider for revenge.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Eric Engels @EricEngels 1h
Galchenyuk did his pregame dribbling routine on the bench. Expect him to play. Book it. #habs

Brassard confirmed out, Dominic Moore will center that line. So this morning's rushes seem like they'll be the lineup. Expect Carcillo in.

Top Bottom