• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Razorskin

----- ------
watch

Believe in Takarski, side note mcguire ruined it

I"m the only reason people remember that save.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
J.T. Miller is also on the ice for the Rangers at warmups. Probably just to keep the Habs guessing if it's him or Carcillo.

Galchenyuk is on the ice.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are terrible against backups and rookies. Also they don't win game 2's...

We don't win with a series lead, we don't win game 2's, we don't win against rookies, we don't win against backups, we don't win in Montreal.

Just, really, this is pretty much a perfect storm of things that we normally lose to. So, we'll see how this goes...

Mentok

Banned
I love reporters asking leading questions. Like CBC asking MSL about his feelings on Price not playing tonight. What did they expect him to say?

Hopefully no Hab tries getting Kreider or ramming Lundqvist. They need to focus on winning after the humiliating loss of game 1 and nothing else.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
We don't win with a series lead, we don't win game 2's, we don't win against rookies, we don't win against backups, we don't win in Montreal.

Just, really, this is pretty much a perfect storm of things that we normally lose to. So, we'll see how this goes...

So what you're saying is they're going to light up the Habs again.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 2m
Lots of boos for Kreider as he's announced as a starter.

Holy shit, NBC is ACTUALLY showing the opening ceremony!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They played awesome in the 2nd period in the 1st game, it was those two quick dumb goals at the end that screwed everything up. They can win this!

GO HABS GO!

MacAttack

I hope Montreal gets eliminated quickly so we don't have to watch this intro anymore.

Cool the first time, not so much every other time.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I hope Montreal gets eliminated quickly so we don't have to watch this intro anymore.

It's cool EVERY TIME.

edit: chase away the bad spirits kid! :|

Megasoum

Banned

The only thing more annoying that the intro is the people bitching about it in here before every single game played in Montréal...

I love reporters asking leading questions. Like CBC asking MSL about his feelings on Price not playing tonight. What did they expect him to say?

Hopefully no Hab tries getting Kreider or ramming Lundqvist. They need to focus on winning after the humiliating loss of game 1 and nothing else.

100% Agree with you.As a Habs Fan, I respect the Rangers. I don't want any bad blood between these two teams. it was just Shitty Circumstance to what happened to Price.

cube444

I assume because of the third period of game 3. Otherwise Budaj is historically very good against us. 3-1 with at least 1 shutout if I remember right.

Budaj looked bad in Game 1 and has a career GAA of 5.13 and SV% of .853 in the playoffs during his career.

Therrien has nothing to lose with this move.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kreider Hatty tonight I can feel it

I kind of want to see this, not gonna lie.

Habs would be sooooooo mad.

This first period will definitely be interesting in terms of setting the tone for the entire rest of the series. Either the Habs come out disciplined and we get exciting hockey, or they go straight for the dirty hits against Kreider/Lundqvist/whoever and we'll get a shitfest.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think the Habs should win this. Rangers are abysmal with the series lead, for whatever reason.

Plus they should have all the motivation they need.

We'll see. I'm excited.

Megasoum

Banned
We'll stop whining when we don't have to suffer through it.

What is the expected reaction, reverential silence and awe?

You know you can change the channel on your tv right? Or go take a dump...or make a sandwich...whatever. It's not like they are starting the game later because of it. Just do something else until the faceoff.

Top Bottom