• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Yeah man if you're between taking Quick and Henrik today there's no question. Quick obviously has the potential to play lights out and to the same degree as Henrik, and he's rounded into form post 0-3, but he's not there yet and the level he's been playing at hasn't been terribly consistent. Kings need him to hit that level to go anywhere now tho.

Positive news: operation #gabbocanstay has been a success! Time to grab a 12 jersey to wear 30 - 40 times a year.

Elliotte Friedman said:
Don't think Marian Gaborik is going to hit free agency. During their 2012 cup run, the Kings quietly did an extension with Jarret Stoll, but waited until it was over to announce. Could see something similar here.

Implication seems pretty clear.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Positive news: operation #gabbocanstay has been a success! Time to grab a 12 jersey to wear 30 - 40 times a year.

Implication seems pretty clear.
Happy Gaborik seems to have found a place to settle in. Happier still that it's out of our division and conference. Makes that trade with Columbus last year all the better.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Just finished watching the game from last night, and I understand the Lundqvist wanking from the previous pages now. When he achieves Super Saiyan status during the 6 on 4 at the end of the game, and they start pumping "Master of Puppets" and then "Raining Blood" into the arena? Absolutely perfect.

Mentok

Banned
Just finished watching the game from last night, and I understand the Lundqvist wanking from the previous pages now. When he achieves Super Saiyan status during the 6 on 4 at the end of the game, and they start pumping "Master of Puppets" and then "Raining Blood" into the arena? Absolutely perfect.

Seriously, he was just a machine. The only way to shake him is if Kreider accidentally rams into him during practice.

Mentok

Banned
Yeah like one of these would do wonders for us:

funny_ice_hockey_picture_5.jpg

Sarcasm note: Rangers fans, I'm just messing around, I don't actually believe Price was rammed on purpose.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Why are the Habs so afraid to give Budaj a chance? Maybe there's a Halak cica 2010 in him just waiting to be let out.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Why are the Habs so afraid to give Budaj a chance? Maybe there's a Halak cica 2010 in him just waiting to be let out.

They weren't winning last night unless they got a shutout anyway, I don't see Budaj or Tokarski matching Lundqvist, might as well see what Tokaraki has for the future before they get swept.

Mentok

Banned
They weren't winning last night unless they got a shutout anyway, I don't see Budaj or Tokarski matching Lundqvist, might as well see what Tokaraki has for the future before they get swept.

This. They know that Budaj is always a back up, they want to see what they have in Tokarski. I think the kid can make a name for himself.

The freedom of a night without hockey is almost liberating at this point. I can do anything! ANYTHING!!!

No but I'm going to sit here and watch basketball and play Baldur's Gate for real.

Pacers. My dream right now is NBA Finals MVP Roy Hibbert. It would be amazing and one of the least likely things to have ever happened, the end to the craziest season a team could ever possibly have.

Wouldn't mind a San Antonio championship though. Respect the elderly.

Mully

Pacers. My dream right now is NBA Finals MVP Roy Hibbert. It would be amazing and one of the least likely things to have ever happened, the end to the craziest season a team could ever possibly have.

Wouldn't mind a San Antonio championship though. Respect the elderly.

They had an INTERVENTION for him. It's fucking crazy. I'm glad he's somewhat back to his old form.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah definitely lots of positives to take away andshould make for an interesting off-season. They'll need a top 6 forward and 1 or 2 depth players to fill some roles, but otherwise they look good going forward (I really hope AGally replaces DD for #1 centre).
We have a top 5 goalie, a top 5 D man, Eller's resurgence this post season. A.Gally moving to center, Beaulieu and Tinordi becoming permanent fixtures. This was suppose to be a transition year, beating the Presidents Trophy team and making it to the ECF is amazing.

Top Bottom