• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think the Kings win tonight, too. They were probably suffering a letdown during the last game after the insane series against the superior SoCal team, without any real rest. They will be ready to play tonight.

I think the Kings win tonight, too. They were probably suffering a letdown during the last game after the insane series against the superior SoCal team, without any real rest. They will be ready to play tonight.

CTokKNZ.png

Kings in 5 without even sweating.

lol with gaf nowadays i cant tell whats a joke and what isnt. lol

Fuck the NBA. Let's talk about a man's sport. Kings win tonight 2-1.

yes to first part, no to second part

I just hope it takes another 42 years for them to win the Cup again.

now that would be funny

Tonight we're all Kings!

Duck 4 lyfe yo

actually its true. west coast is best coast.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Expect posts from dream and Jack Reacharound plus whoever else I can't remember

"Just because we're new to this thread doesn't mean we are worthy of being ridiculed or that we aren't allowed to post here!"

*Is never heard from again*

"I would have been posting all this time but I was busy moving!"

*700 posts over the past week*

lol with gaf nowadays i cant tell whats a joke and what isnt. lol

It's me, bro!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Colorado is a beautiful state with very pleasant people. Can't we all get along and ally up against the true enemy north of the border?

Giggzy

=( Well unlike the commercial I am actually worried because they're not sure what's wrong with him.
Sorry man. I should have edited my post to say JK so it doesn't seem like I'm downplaying you and your families situation. I hope all ends well! Keep us updated.

Colorado is a beautiful state with very pleasant people. Can't we all get along and ally up against the true enemy north of the border?

I was so close to moving to Denver a few years ago with my ex. I love that city. I'm glad I didn't though because she turned out to be what the C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for .

I was so close to moving to Denver a few years ago with my ex. I love that city. I'm glad I didn't though because she turned out to be what the C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for .

Then she moved to Denver and found 19 & 21 and that's why he is so salty all the time. It all makes sense now.

Top Bottom