• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Meanwhile, in the lesser sports

OldfashionedTerrificBluetonguelizard.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Reports from Habs practice make it sound like they have Vanek skating as an extra.

I know he wasn't very good in the first two games, but really?

EDIT: "#Habs: Thomas Vanek et Michaël Bournival alternent avec Brière et Prust au sein du 4e trio."

GAF

Banned
Congrats man. Now if only Solo was the same. We had a "BJ" bet going and when he lost, all 43 of my PMs were totally ignored.

*shrugs*
I think it is ban worthy if you make a bet but don't honor it..? PM a mod to make sure if you want.

Another day, another Forza alt.
Say what now?

I don't think GAF is Forza. Why would he make a bet in euros? Forza is Canadian, so he'd want to bet in $CDN.
Finland, the land of hope and glory! We use €uros here. :)

Sanjuro

I think Habs win tomorrow.

I think so too.

Also, I don't see how beating the Presidents' Trophy winner is a positive to take away. There has been only two successful teams in the past decade. The playoffs aren't really structured with an uncompetitive nature.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brassard on the ice at practice, taking line rushes as normal. No Benoit Pouliot, maintenance day, J.T. Miller skating in his place.

Tokarski will start Game 3 for the Habs.

Solo

Vanek demoted to 4th line, at least in practice. Looking for AGally to break out. God I missed Mr. Fierce/Avicii.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Rangers-Canadiens Game 3 Tickets Selling at Record High of $601

Tickets for Game 3 at Madison Square Garden tomorrow night, the Rangers’ first home playoff game in 11 days, sold yesterday morning for an average of $601, up 58 percent since the start of the series, according to online aggregator SeatGeek. It’s the most expensive non-Stanley Cup finals game that the company has seen since it began tracking in 2010, eclipsing a 2012 game also at MSG. Average face value for this round is $273, with tickets ranging from $145 to $1,776.

The average resale price for Game 3 jumped 15 percent from $523 after the Rangers won 3-1 at Montreal two nights ago. The cheapest tickets available yesterday were listed at $320.

“New York fans have only been able to witness one of these last five wins in person, and there’s an enormous amount of pent-up demand to see the Blueshirts at home again and experience this playoff run at the Garden,” SeatGeek communications analyst Connor Gregoire said yesterday in an e-mail. “It’s a combination of the fans’ desire to finally salute this team on home ice for what they’ve done over the past week and a half, and their anticipation of a trip to the Stanley Cup finals.”

Should the Rangers win tomorrow, setting up the possibility of clinching the team’s first Stanley Cup finals berth since 1994 on home ice, SeatGeek said it expects Game 4 ticket prices to surpass those for Game 3. Tickets for Game 4 on May 25 yesterday were selling for an average of $519, a 50 percent jump from the start of the series.

Sanjuro

I wouldn't have been able to head out there on limited notice anyway. I'll probably check out a Bruins / Rangers match at MSG some point though.

Top Bottom