• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Going to a show... itll be amazing if I can get the game not spoiled for me before I get home to watch it (late as fuck)

may the salt be with you

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man, just looking at how much these MSG games are going for online makes me feel like maybe I really should sell one of them.

Some of the tickets in my section right now are going for more than enough to pay for the entire Stanley Cup Finals. Or, alternatively, about 8-10 regular season games.

But I wanna gooooo...

WOOOO 30 MINUTES TO GAME TIME

I've watched every Hawks game since starting my new Chicago job; I just friggin love it. I've been looking forward to tonight's game ever since Sunday's ended!

Fox318

Man, just looking at how much these MSG games are going for online makes me feel like maybe I really should sell one of them.

Some of the tickets in my section right now are going for more than enough to pay for the entire Stanley Cup Finals. Or, alternatively, about 8-10 regular season games.

But I wanna gooooo...

I'd sell

Calamari41

41 > 38
I would advise the highlighted area ;)

capture1pkmy.png

I live in Newport but if I were to pick anywhere I could, I'd move to Laguna Beach.

God damn it, Clydefrog. Join the Ducks train, where you actually belong.

What is wrong with you?

Fox318

I just put it up for an exorbitant amount of money. Either some sucker bites and I get a few months of season ticket payments taken care of at once, or nobody goes for it and I just go as planned.

Either the Rangers win and will most likely go to the Stanley Cup finals or they lose and the series is longer and you end up with some cash.

Top Bottom