• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks could be on their way to a 3rd cup in 5 years, but lets fire Quennville. Anything less than 5 straight cups is down right embarrassing.

I kind of want the Habs to lose tonight so I don't have to think about this series while I'm away this weekend.

Derp.

The team winning in spite of him doesn't excuse the types of dumbass things he constantly does.

Felt like it was weirder during the Ducks games. Ducks could have gone up 10-1 in like... three games.

edit:

I remember all the posts that were hit in the first game too.

You live I'm Newport but want to live in Laguna? So Orange County of you.

May I suggest a fine dining establishment?

mvytpb-b781209583z.120131108140405000gah1gsr6u.1.jpg

Here's a tour:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video/#!/news/sports/Inside-Selanne-Steak-Tavern--by-Teemu/244270051

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pouliot is confirmed in the lineup tonight after taking a maintenance day yesterday.

Brassard remains "day to day." (Pretty sure he's going to play.)

EDIT: Strike that, while AV said Brassard was "day to day" while answering in English, in French he said that he is likely out tonight. So go figure. Could be some gamesmanship.

Clydefrog

Clydefrog, bro, you missed me calling you out before the game started because you had already left for whatever it was you were doing. I stumbled upon your admission in the "Where To Live In Orange County" thread that you live in Newport Beach but wish you could live in Laguna Beach.

Why on earth are you a Kings fan when you clearly have the good taste to actually choose to live in Best County? The best city in the county, at that.

Clyde, it's time to get on the Ducks train. Give back to the community that has given you so much.

Hahaha... no.

I was never into hockey until I moved here (from Hawaii) in 2003 and my good friend trained me correctly right off the bat. There is no reason to be a Ducks fan. Long live the Kings!

Also, you have to be a fool to actually live in LA. I'll gladly take the occasional trip to Staples Center though.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hahaha... no.

I was never into hockey until I moved here (from Hawaii) in 2003 and my good friend trained me correctly right off the bat. There is no reason to be a Ducks fan. Long live the Kings!

Also, you have to be a fool to actually live in LA. I'll gladly take the occasional trip to Staples Center though.

bunk-the-wire.gif

I guess you would have to be straight-up trained in order to be a Kings fan.

I agree with your penultimate sentence, though.

Giggzy

Hahaha... no.

Interesting... Kings fans love to bandwagon, and the fact that we went to the SCF in '03 suggests you should have been on our wagon. You really must have been trained... No other conclusion.

Hahaha... no.

Only acceptable to be a Kings fan in Orange County if you were a fan of hockey pre 1993 or had family that were fans before then. Even then, it should be Ducks Ducks Ducks.

You should move to LA, here's a guide: http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459431

Well I guess all of them aren't equally likeable. But they're still in the 'yoffs, and are scoring a lot of goals, which isn't really what they're known for. So I'm good.

My Favorite good guy Perry Gif

tumblr_n4neolfwlP1qdbe91o1_400.gif

I actually didn't think there was any contact with Quick on that first gif and that he was just messing with Perry.

The nutshot one was hilarious. Gotta love Quick.

Stasis

Is there any way to make browsing pages with multiple gifs not suck on an iPad (mini)?

This thread makes me grab my (android) phone so I can see wtf is going on. Slide-show and/or crash otherwise.

Top Bottom