• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

zychi

Banned
SHARP
iSErR5EPpZmC2.gif

Sanjuro

I'm gonna let it stew for a bit. See if anybody else wants to claim it. So far it's just you and I think Zaraki who have expressed interest, so I want to make sure as many people get a chance to throw their hats in as possible.

Than I can have you all fight to the death.

We'll see how it sorts out tomorrow. :D

You Bastard, I was first!

I still have to figure out the best way to get there, but I've never been to MSG.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You Bastard, I was first!

I still have to figure out the best way to get there, but I've never been to MSG.

I know, right now you're first in line. :D

I assume you're coming from Boston? Amtrak literally goes right to MSG, it's sitting on top of Penn Station.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If these journalists had any kinds of balls they'd subtly put the word "knee" into every Matt Cooke interview.

"knee-jerk"
"kneeeeeeearly scored"

Sanjuro

I know, right now you're first in line. :D

I assume you're coming from Boston? Amtrak literally goes right to MSG, it's sitting on top of Penn Station.

Getting back is the issue usually.

I proposed earlier in the year we all do meet ups at local stadiums. Would have been fun to see some of you folks.

Mii

Banned
Is this Spacey ad where he dances with the couple meant to be a reference to [House of Cards S2 spoilers]
the threesome he has with his wife and bodyguard?
I can't be the only one thinking this. Is that really what etrade wants us thinking about during their ad?

Top Bottom