• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Socreges

Banned
Classless.

Leaving the hat there like that.
Reporter: "Marty, explain how you feel now."
St. Louis: "Y'know, after everything I've been through this year..."
Me: "Oh shut up you whiny, entitled bitch... "
St. Louis: "... the death of my mother..."
Me: "Oh.... right...that."

GF was not impressed

I just want to say congrats to the Rags fans from my castle of salt.

Is this you?

iAikaakkOzQFP.gif

At least they won at home. Otherwise:
849593215.gif

Mr.Green

Reporter: "Marty, explain how you feel now."
St. Louis: "Y'know, after everything I've been through this year..."
Me: "Oh shut up you whiny, entitled bitch... "
St. Louis: "... the death of my mother..."
Me: "Oh.... right...that."

GF was not impressed

:lol

Wait.... You have a girlfriend!?

Clydefrog

No IT systems are working today at work... It wasn't up yesterday either so I did a lot of odd jobs until I ran out of things to do around 1 PM. good lord, just let me go home. I can't sit here and think of tonight's game over and over.

No IT systems are working today at work... It wasn't up yesterday either so I did a lot of odd jobs until I ran out of things to do around 1 PM. good lord, just let me go home. I can't sit here and think of tonight's game over and over.

Find a large box and brake it down so it is approximately the size of your upper body. Then go to copying machine and scan yourself sheet by sheet. Get scissors and cut cardboard to outline upper body. Staple sheets of scanned self cardboard. Sit cutout of self on chair. Open up email and disable screen saver. Leave work. ???? Profit.

Honestly I didn't predict the Rangers making the finals (could they have gotten past Boston?) but I always thought they underachieved this year. Seems like Torts was holding them back.

Just wish they stopped showing Messier at MSG. :(

Honestly I didn't predict the Rangers making the finals (could they have gotten past Boston?) but I always thought they underachieved this year. Seems like Torts was holding them back.

Just wish they stopped showing Messier at MSG. :(

I always love how the Canadian media never mentions how dirty the dude was or how egotistical he was in Vancouver.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll say this about McDonagh, he did to us, what Subban did to the Bruins. Like the Bruins had no answer for Subban, we had none for McDonagh. I'm going to need one of those Men In Black memory wipe sticks to erase that trade from my memory forever.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'll say this about McDonagh, he did to us, what Subban did to the Bruins. Like the Bruins had no answer for Subban, we had none for McDonagh. I'm going to need one of those Men In Black memory wipe sticks to erase that trade from my memory forever.

Who?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Zimmer, what happened to your epic tale? I was about to make a crack about QA departments being full of sociopaths but now I can't do it anymore.

Pikma

Banned
I really thought this was going to be Canadiens' year. But tbh, Rangers dominated ever since game 1, the times Montrèal won were because of their really impressive effort. I even doubt having Price would've made any difference, Tokarski was impressive anyway.

Sigh...

140528-weareallkingsexcept.jpg

From reddit. Wong is the one who filed the police report against Crawford for spraying him with a water bottle.

It's actually from the photoshop fun thread on letsgokings.com sad this isn't real :(

140528-weareallkingsexcept.jpg

From reddit. Wong is the one who filed the police report against Crawford for spraying him with a water bottle.

My favorite part of the story was he didn't really complain about eye irritation until he was kicked out of the arena

Edit. Just saw a lady wearing a Kings shirt going down the stairs. Tempted to give her the Dustin Brown treatment as a tribute to her team

Top Bottom