• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's amazing that we fired our coaching staff after being eliminated in Game 5 of the second round because we had no offense and our power play was utter shit.

Well, here we are!

Samyy

I think I said this already a while ago but Nash has always come across as just plain lazy, dude could not give less of a fuck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Forgot to mention Ferraro was on Montreal radio yesterday and said he put in over 30 hours of work for commentary in NHL 15.

TrueGrime

funash.jpg

larry-david.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like a lot, but when I put it into perspective, that's 3 days of work for me.

Of just talking though. I couldn't imagine standing in a booth for hours on end reciting player names and stupid cliche lines in different inflections.

Revenant

Forgot to mention Ferraro was on Montreal radio yesterday and said he put in over 30 hours of work for commentary in NHL 15.

I hear Doc Emrick put in 10 hours on the phrases "DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!" and "OOOHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOODDNESSS!" alone.

Eddie O put in at least 2 with Ferraro on emulating just the right amount of dead silence Eddie gives Pierre for whenever Ferraro tries to toss an anecdote to Olczyk.

So not only is Nash NOT scoring, he's making egregious turnovers on the already shitty power play that lead to short handed goals.

This guy could fuck up a cup of coffee.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gomezed

Not quite but that is a lot of money.
NTC until 2018 too!

Not to mention we still have Richards' absurd contract to get rid of.

The only good news is 1) the second has consistently been our worst period, and 2) the Pens are down to 5 D. Sucks for Orpik, though.

I never said I wasn't like him!

If someone just placed all the parts in my room I'd totally do it!
I just too lazy to drive around and buy shit :s

I just order all the parts online. You just have to open the door when the boxes arrive.

I find it fun putting it together and setting it up as you like it. Definitely not cheap though. Friends would ask if I can build for them but they're shocked it costs more than $500 for quality. They go buy a cheap Dell instead.

Samyy

I just order all the parts online. You just have to open the door when the boxes arrive.

I find it fun putting it together and setting it up as you like it. Definitely not cheap though. Friends would ask if I can build for them but they're shocked it costs more than $500 for quality. They go buy a cheap Dell instead.

I opened the PC parts thread on gaf and was ecstatic I could get something great for 600, but then I realized I live in Canada so that $600 dollar PC I envisioned turned into $700 and then all that extra tax

fmlllll

I opened the PC parts thread on gaf and was ecstatic I could get something great for 600, but then I realized I live in Canada so that $600 dollar PC I envisioned turned into $700 and then all that extra tax

fmlllll

At least you have Tim Horton's everywhere, evens out

Top Bottom