• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Sanjuro

W-h.. what? Are you actually being defensive over the "*muffled voice* blahblah" thing I was doing just then?

Was it not obvious it was a joke? Is 'stupidhead' an actual insult where you're from? Cause where I'm from it's usually just a reference to the Simpsons "Hello Dean you are a stupidhead" etc.

OK, stop now, please.

I sent you a message, but I'm confused because you've said other derogatory things to me in the past.

Again, confused because there is no need to be.

W2FETbK.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ideally, one of you Ranger bitches would go too!

I've never been, so I'd love the "tour!"

When I lived in Brooklyn, I only ever went to Yankees/Mets games.

Haha, unfortunately I only have the one ticket. When I first started doing the season tickets a couple years ago I could only afford one ticket, so that's what I did to get my foot in the door. Now I really could afford more but whenever I've requested more they could never get me 2 tickets situated together, just random seats in different sections in the arena. Which just seems kind of silly.

But it's a pretty damn good seat:

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pro tip: This guy called me a faggot before because I was discussing person information on XBL!

I even tried to reach out to him here in PM, and he just raged. He is one of those fans that can't see beyond the colors.
I'm beginning to believe you have much deeper rooted problems, and am starting to feel bad for you. I've never had you on XBL or said any of those things, but you continue making up ridiculously offensive shit without any proof because there is clearly something wrong with you. I hope you get your issues figured out.

Sanjuro

I'm beginning to believe you have much deeper rooted problems, and am starting to feel bad for you. I've never had you on XBL or said any of those things, but you continue making up ridiculously offensive shit without any proof because there is clearly something wrong with you. I hope you get your issues figured out.

I have no issues. I've actually asked you to address them off this site, but because you need an audience that never happened!

I don't think you are a bad person, I just believe you love your team more than you'd like an civilized conversation to go.

We have spoken before. Briefly, but equally offensive. I'm still willing to listen if you are.

Red_Man

I have no issues. I've actually asked you to address them off this site, but because you need an audience that never happened!

I don't think you are a bad person, I just believe you love your team more than you'd like an civilized conversation to go.

We have spoken before. Briefly, but equally offensive. I'm still willing to listen if you are.
So are you admitting that you just made that point up right now? Along with all the other claims you continue to make about me? Good to see you're openly admitting you're full of shit, and that you have no proof of any statements you've made. Like I said, there is obviously something very wrong with you.

Sanjuro

So are you admitting that you just made that point up right now? Along with all the other claims you continue to make about me? Good to see you're openly admitting you're full of shit, and that you have no proof of any statements you've made. Like I said, there is obviously something very wrong with you.

I've admitted that I'm still willing to give you a chance. I'm free tonight if you want to end this pointless drama!

You still called me a faggot, and whatever else you believe.

Red_Man

I've admitted that I'm still willing to give you a chance.

You still called me a faggot, and whatever else you believe.
I never called you this, and I've never had you on XBL, the fact that you continue to make these claims with no proof is getting really annoying, and more offensive than your general stupidity. The only reason I haven't gone to a mod concerning these comments you continue to make is because I don't want to get this place nuked like NBA-Gaf. I've even blocked you but you continue to go on, you're a pretty sad human being.

Mr.Green

God you're a weirdo.

Anyway...

GG Broons. You're nearly unbeatable when Rask doesn't give a few softies.

theosi

I've lurked this thread for ages and enjoy the soap opera, so dont stop. But as far as Bruins fans go, I think Sanjuro is pretty rad.

Sanjuro

God you're a weirdo.

Anyway...

GG Broons. You're nearly unbeatable when Rask doesn't give a few softies.

How am I a weirdo?

I wished you a good game prior to the match-up, I'm not absolved by petty shit. I just don't appreciate people making me feel less of a person. Sorry if that offends!

I've sent EVERYONE a PM to avoid silly thread nonsense. They just rather make things look uglier than really exists.

JCizzle

How am I a weirdo?

I wished you a good game prior to the match-up, I'm not absolved by petty shit. I just don't appreciate people making me feel less of a person. Sorry if that offends!

I've sent EVERYONE a PM to avoid silly thread nonsense. They just rather make things look uglier than really exists.

Sanjuro keep the good fight going bro! Being down can make Bros sad :-(

Top Bottom