• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

I feel bad for Hiller. Watch Gibson get lit up, Hiller get the win in relief and STILL not be the starter.

:(

Like Boudreau is taking a gamble, I'm going to take a gamble and say that Gibson will not get lit up.

Risk/reward on my mouth here folks. It's writing cheques my brain can't cash. This must be how LA fans feel.

Who wants to talk?

NHL-Radio-Phone Calls Begin NOW!!!

*muffled voice* yeah hi Sanjuro is a dillweed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Like Boudreau is taking a gamble, I'm going to take a gamble and say that Gibson will not get lit up.

Risk/reward on my mouth here folks. It's writing cheques my brain can't cash. This must be how LA fans feel.

if it was how LA fans feel, they'd be talking about hoops and dribbles and...... god knows I know shit about basketball.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bartkowski takes a penalty. Shocking.

if it was how LA fans feel, they'd be talking about hoops and dribbles and...... god knows I know shit about basketball.

Now that dribble is a real slam dunk! Touchdown!

In all likelihood Boudreau is probably testing the extent of Staples' inability to get a goalie chant right.

Oh... wait... god... GIBSON IS JUST AS EASY TO CHANT AS HILLER. AUGH.

At least Anderseeeennn sounded awkward... (If they actually said it).

Nah, I'm a good guy. Otherwise I wouldn't try to organize meet-ups and good times!

Wish you were a part of it!

*muffled voice* yeah hi, Sanjuros Dad here and I can confirm my son is a stupidhead

theosi

It's not that briere would have changed the game, it's that he has been playing pretty well with limited ice time and less skilled linemates and therrien benches him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Subban would look great playing in front of his brother. It would be a great twist in this rivalry to see that happen at some point in the future.

A Boston-Habs series followed by a Canucks-Habs/Bruins series featuring all three Subbans is where it's at.

Only because it means we'd make the SCF again :S

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm watching with my mother in law and she keeps asking which team are the Kings, between Boston and Montreal. Pray for me.

Btw, she is indeed a Kings fan.

cube444

It's not that briere would have changed the game, it's that he has been playing pretty well with limited ice time and less skilled linemates and therrien benches him.

Limited ice time being the key because he's pretty much only effective on the PP. In close games, he's riding the pine.

Top Bottom