• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Murray had better not be in the lineup on Monday.

Ok I may have missed this last week. But were Montreal fans tweeting racist shit at Subban after that game too? The fuck?
Pro tip: ignore him, he's either a troll of the highest order or really that stupid.

Sanjuro

Pro tip: ignore him, he's either a troll of the highest order or really that stupid.

Pro tip: This guy called me a faggot before because I was discussing person information on XBL!

I even tried to reach out to him here in PM, and he just raged. He is one of those fans that can't see beyond the colors.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm back at school at an older age. Thanks to Tinder? I fucked another 18 year old girl while her roommate slept.

Best finals studying possible!

Dn1MB.gif

Sanjuro

Just making sure it's fair. :D

Are you definitely able to go? If you're definitely going to go then it's yours.

See if you can get others that can go easier.

I had to make other plans due to the delay, but if not? I might try and snag them. I likely would be driving in...that's the issue.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
See if you can get others that can go easier.

I had to make other plans due to the delay, but if not? I might try and snag them. I likely would be driving in...that's the issue.

Got it. That is a pretty late hour to be making that drive back. If you decide you're going to go for it anyway, send me a PM and I'll let you know if it's still available.

Sanjuro

Got it. That is a pretty late hour to be making that drive back. If you decide you're going to go for it anyway, send me a PM and I'll let you know if it's still available.

Ideally, one of you Ranger bitches would go too!

I've never been, so I'd love the "tour!"

When I lived in Brooklyn, I only ever went to Yankees/Mets games.

What are you responding to!? You were mad because I didn't know you were from Australia, outside that? No clue!

W-h.. what? Are you actually being defensive over the "*muffled voice* blahblah" thing I was doing just then?

Was it not obvious it was a joke? Is 'stupidhead' an actual insult where you're from? Cause where I'm from it's usually just a reference to the Simpsons "Hello Dean you are a stupidhead" etc.

OK, stop now, please.

theosi

Hate the bruins with every fibre of my being and it hurts me to admit this, but they are clearly the better team right now.

Starting in game 3 they have figured out how to shut down the habs offense and are pretty much keeping all shots to the outside, putting crazy pressure on subban and markov in the offensive zone giving them no time or space to do anything, and at the same time they've cut down on all the stupid turnovers they were making in the first few games.

Habs forecheck has completely disappeared and are unable to hold the zone or create any sustained pressure. If the Bs keep playing the way they are the habs are done - have zero faith in therriens ability to adjust.

Hopefully they'll be able to bounce back somehow

Top Bottom