• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Gotta give it to tonight's crowd, they are active tonight.

Really wasn't sure if it was LA fans going "awwwwhaaaat" after the goal or actual Ducks fans cheering.

Camera on the crowd proved the latter.

Yayyy :D

Then don't use it?

Fuckin' drop it dickhead. We're trying to talk game here.

You ever going to show proof? Or just keep saying it? You're fucked, and I've made my point about how fucked you are. Done with this, get help man.

Oi, you too.

Sanjuro

You ever going to show proof? Or just keep saying it? You're fucked, and I've made my point about how fucked you are. Done with this, get help man.

Again, I've offered to talk to you off of here. You just want to believe XBL has recording audio methods.

I don't think you're an overall bad person, you're just misguided as shit...like right now. Take a second a breathe..

Fuckin' drop it dickhead. We're trying to talk game here.

Noticing a theme here.

Sanjuro

Anyone that's played EASHL with you has heard you use it.

That is the issue. I've played enough with most of you guys to know the difference between "Oh, he is just venting" and "Oh, this dude has some fucking hate on his breath."

Red Man is the latter. It might be a Canadian thing, but doesn't make it right.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Pickles all joking aside, did your girlfriend enjoy the game?

Tabris STOP. Or don't... I don't know if you're cursing us or helping at this point.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Again, I've offered to talk to you off of here. You just want to believe XBL has recording audio methods.

I don't think you're an overall bad person, you're just misguided as shit...like right now. Take a second a breathe..
I've never had you on XBL, keep going though.

DUCKS!!!!

Anyone that's played EASHL with you has heard you use it.
You pulling this out from the 3 years ago when we played? Weird you never brought it up before, and have said questionable things yourself. How convenient.

Pickles all joking aside, did your girlfriend enjoy the game?

Tabris STOP. Or don't... I don't know if you're cursing us or helping at this point.

Had a great time. She likes hockey a lot and gets into it, just doesn't watch/pay attention unless we're at a game or a bar.

She really enjoyed chanting the goalies' names.

Hey now. Everyone loves a good goalie chant. It doesn't even matter which goalie!

W7aTXlf.jpg

Of course LA has a live chef snapping a dead Ducks neck during intermission.

If I was a vegan, this series would've driven me nuts.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
W7aTXlf.jpg

Of course LA has a live chef snapping a dead Ducks neck during intermission.

If I was a vegan, this series would've driven me nuts.

DAMN, that's brilliant though.

I don't even care about Vegans, I love the creativity in trashing the opponent. :lol

Sanjuro

Done shitting up this thread before we get nuked, onto game 6.

All I want is Game 7, dude. I sent you another PM if you want to reduce this nonsense.

But, yeah. I come across as I am. I'm a dry humor type person, but if you've ever caught me in any of the sports threads (and I'm active in all of them for like a decade now) a petty rivalry is never a concern of mine.

I've had a cancerous year (in one way or many others). I'm all about good times. I just don't put up with ignorance or jerks.

Top Bottom