• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Kinect-less XB1 just announced. Was a matter of time!
VLdlu3O.png

God bless Fake Kaz

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A.Gally skating with the rest of the team which is great news.

Friedman saying that Ducks could be really interested in Spezza, and that the Avs looked into Kulikov this year, and may be interested in Phaneuf.

Mentok

Banned
Crazy that MS announced all this before E3. Good that they are matching PS+. Competition is a great thing.

Seriously, I guess E3 will be all about games for them! More importantly, I wonder what Sony has up their sleeve. A Kinect-less XB1 is a game changer (at least for me, as I was dominantly a 360 gamer last gen).

Solo

Great news about AGally, but its probably best to keep him out for the rest of the playoffs, be that 1 more game or 15 more games or anywhere in between.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Morning skate extras seem to suggest the same lineup for the Rangers tonight. Why mess with what works, I guess. I'm a little surprised Dorsett isn't being swapped out for Carcillo, though. He only played 3 minutes in all of game 6 and none after the first few minutes of the second.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs would fair better against an inconstant Fleury than a solid Lundquist.
Lunqvist's record in Montreal is god awful, and they'll be pretty exhausted if they get through. Home ice advantage is becoming more and more important, especially with how much better DD's line seems to perform at home.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Nope, Kings are done. Those third and fourth goals they gave up last night were nails in the coffin.

Lol. I think the Ducks will win the series, but be real here. You guys almost came back last night even in the face of a blowout.

A Kings fan is taunting me right now about the fact that my team is named after the Disney movie. Does he not know that this gives us strength?

Giggzy

I'm contemplating heading in to enemy territory for Wednesdays game. It would be a nice sending off for me before my trip if we can get the win. However, I DO want to go on this trip, not lay face down in the gutter.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm contemplating heading in to enemy territory for Wednesdays game. It would be a nice sending off for me before my trip if we can get the win. However, I DO want to go on this trip, not lay face down in the gutter.

The type of "fans" who go to Staples for Kings games are more likely to take a fall in front of you and sue than actually try to physically confront you.

Lol. I think the Ducks will win the series, but be real here. You guys almost came back last night even in the face of a blowout.

A Kings fan is taunting me right now about the fact that my team is named after the Disney movie. Does he not know that this gives us strength?

What a boring taunt.
200.gif

Everyone loves the movies

giphy.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
He went on to bring up trivia from the movies, like the fact that Bob Miller called the game in D2, and that Luc had a cameo. Seems to know a lot more about those movies than I do tbh.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit. I think we've finally found the whitest guy ever.

What the fuck is he doing??

It's not an exaggeration to say that was his best shift ever in a Habs jersey.

No doubt, imagine if he was like that every night.

Lunqvist's record in Montreal is god awful, and they'll be pretty exhausted if they get through. Home ice advantage is becoming more and more important, especially with how much better DD's line seems to perform at home.

Both of Vanek's goals last night came when he was on the ice with DD/Pac, it would be nice to see them play together an entire game.

ZeroGravity

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Marian Gaborik on whether the Kings are already tired about hearing of John Gibson: "Kind of, yes."
Man, he should probably get out of the West after this year then.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yes I feel that I should note that I have nothing against Armenians either. There are just a lot of Armenian Kings fans, and Glendale is primarily Armenian. I was just playing off of TheKaeptain's post about Staples not being in Glendale please don't ban me.

Top Bottom