• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All the right teams won today.
star-trek-nodding.gif

Amazing.

No contending team should have given up goals 3 and 4 in this game. The Silfverberg goal in particular could have been prevented.

Go Hawks/Wild I guess.

Ducks fans are evil human beings.

ZeroGravity

If the Rangers win tomorrow, the Lightning get their 1st round pick in this year's draft from the MSL-Callahan trade. Hopefully they don't fuck it up.

If not for that 7 sec mishap in game 1 we'd be having a hand shake right now.

But then I recall that Kings don't get in handshake lines with Ducks and will just skate away instead.

Can't blame gibson for the goals conceded. Stood on his head when we needed him to

He's really been fantastic, hate the idea of being in the Pacific with him going forward. Would much rather face Hiller (who gave up goals that were not his fault as well)

Wish the Kings could play like they were down 3 goals from the get go. I have absolute faith in them for game six, though. Team seems to respond well to adversity and poorly to....anything else, really. If nothing else I'm fully prepared to go down with the ship

#gabocanstay continues

(addendum for OC folks: Bruxe is better than alright, but Shaky Alibi is master of the waffle domain)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If the Rangers win tomorrow, the Lightning get their 1st round pick in this year's draft from the MSL-Callahan trade. Hopefully they don't fuck it up.

If I had to choose a way to be forced to give up a first round pick, embarrassing Crosby and the Penguins is exactly the way I would want to do it. Would be totally worth it.

See you kids tomorrow night.

Filth

id like all of hockey gaf to come together. hold hands and lets pray together.... all of us.. for a tremendous victory for the new york rangers tomorrow. if our stars and planets are aligned everything will go according to plan.. the rangers are up against the pens.... the refs.... the fans.. and the announcers... Praise be to King Henrik.

praying_hands%5B1%5D.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
id like all of hockey gaf to come together. hold hands and lets pray together.... all of us.. for a tremendous victory for the new york rangers tomorrow. if our stars and planets are aligned everything will go according to plan.. the rangers are up against the pens.... the refs.... the fans.. and the announcers... Praise be to King Henrik.

praying_hands%5B1%5D.jpg

AMEN

Razorskin

----- ------

praying_hands%5B1%5D.jpg

I'll get you the number of that priest the TSN Radio guy brought in.

praying_hands%5B1%5D.jpg

Amen

Calamari41

41 > 38

praying_hands%5B1%5D.jpg

I will allow it.

Praise Be.

If Pittsburgh loses tomorrow I don't give a fuck who wins the cup.

Just need Pittsburgh to lose.

Please make Pittsburgh lose.

Pens aren't winning anything this year no matter what happens tomorrow. However if they lose, Bylsma is gone and they might actually make some changes that turn them into a real contender again. Cheer accordingly. I know plenty of Pens fans hoping for a loss tomorrow.

Pens aren't winning anything this year no matter what happens tomorrow. However if they lose, Bylsma is gone and they might actually make some changes that turn them into a real contender again. Cheer accordingly. I know plenty of Pens fans hoping for a loss tomorrow.

They could definitely take Montreal and Minnesota :(

praying_hands%5B1%5D.jpg

*adjust fedora* WHO'S GOD? NOT MINE *combs neckbeard*

So let's play a game... How many of Gibsons GA came from last second deflections?

Quite a lot it seems.

Also I just got an offer for someone to buy my goalie gear for $400 AUD. Considering I bought it all for $1,200 CAD four years ago... That seems like a decent deal.

*euphoria intensifies*

Did you just friendzone me, you bitch? Why? I'm a nice guy!

Top Bottom