• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Disagree. All depends on which version of Fleury shows up.

Well that could be, too. I would say that Fleury's Fleuryness hasn't really been a huge factor so far this series (though he has given up a few softies), so maybe he's due.

Bylsma fired, and having players like Malkin & Letang moved is a huge shift in that locker room. It's not as easy as bringing in Trotz, and finding a top 6 winger and Cups start flowing in Pittsburgh.

Malkin is one of the few guys who has relatively consistently shown up in these playoffs for them.

Filth

GUYS ITS TIME. MASSIVE PRAYS. LETS FUCKING GO. RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO BOYS. TIME TO GO PENGUIN HUNTING LETS FUCKING GO

Velcro Fly

Be careful what you wish for guys. Dan Byslma and Fleury are both going to be gone if they lose tonight. Is this something you really want? The stars would have to align for them to win a cup again with this team the way it is now.

zroid

Banned
The Globe and Mail tweeted this...

BniuUGOIMAI0hPy.jpg:large

lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lmao Boyle.

Moore continues his game 7 domination, and his domination if the Pens. It warms the cockles of my heart.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Smart shot by Crosby. If I'm the Pens I shoot high blocker on Hank all night. He has a right shoulder issue and admitted to it after Game 6.

Top Bottom