• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FarmersOnly.com is the worst commercial in the world. Worst.

WHEN I MOVED TO CANADA
I HAD NEVER EVEN HAD THE GOALIE EQUIPMENT ON BEFORE
YOU GOTTA HAVE LIGHTNING QUICK REFLECTS
TAKES GUTS TO BE A GOALIE IS ALL I'M GONNA SAY
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE A GOALIE, BUT NOW LOOK AT ME

Pierre discussing strokes and thrust.

Mmmm.

Hockeystreams pls don't die now.

working fine for me

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Penguins have been bossing this whole game. Boyle's goal was seriously against the flow of the game.

Need to change momentum badly.

Stasis

The crowd.

Pls take away their happiness, guys. Please. There is little I find more annoying than Pens' fans celebrating.

Alucard

Banned
Pens don't stand a chance against the Bruins, Kings, Ducks, Hawks and would struggle against the Habs.

I disagree. It's hockey. Anyone can have a bad game. Any team can get lucky. Any team can get hot and match up well against another.

We'll see. Pens still have lots of business to take care of here before they can think of Boston or Montreal.

Sanjuro

I disagree. It's hockey. Anyone can have a bad game. Any team can get lucky. Any team can get hot and match up well against another.

We'll see. Pens still have lots of business to take care of here before they can think of Boston or Montreal.

The East in general has lots of business to take care of before the West.

Where it stands, I don't see one team who is vastly superior to another in this conference.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My friend tattooed/coloured the number 61 onto his ballsack today. I wish I was joking.

Top Bottom