• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Velcro Fly

Well if the Pens do lose I can at least enjoy the remaining series without my blood pressure going up and without getting pissed off and screaming at the TV. I'm pretty sure I'm the worst kind of sports fan :(

Calamari41

41 > 38
As an impartial observer here, it's too bad that Martin St Louis shot didn't go in. Not because his mom died, but because I love it when a furious five+ minute attack is turned away and the defending team waltzes back and just slides their first shot in.

RangersFan

As an impartial observer here, it's too bad that Martin St Louis shot didn't go in. Not because his mom died, but because I love it when a furious five+ minute attack is turned away and the defending team waltzes back and just slides their first shot in.

dem called back breakers.

Stasis

This is usually what happens to the Rangers, so yeah... it'd be pretty awesome for it to be the other way.

GAF

Banned
Come on, Pens. Get this shit done. Show up. Surely, you can win 1 of 3 games against the New York Rangers.
Are you actually wishing for Bylsma era to continue after past 5 post seasons? Sorry but this fucking shit has to end. The sooner the better.

Alucard

Banned
Are you actually wishing for Bylsma era to continue after past 5 post seasons? Sorry but this fucking shit has to end. The sooner the better.

Shero's loyal. We'll see how it goes.

And I like the Pens chances against any team left in these playoffs. So yeah, I'd like to see them get to the Eastern Conference Finals.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
John Moore crushing Vitale on the boards. Crowd didn't seem to like this one.

62icy.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

And I like the Pens chances against any team left in these playoffs. So yeah, I'd like to see them get to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Pens don't stand a chance against the Bruins, Kings, Ducks, Hawks and would struggle against the Habs.

GAF

Banned

Pens getting to ECF is seen as progress by Shero and Lemieux -> Bylsma keeps his job. Doesn't matter that they get sweeped again.

I'm sorry but I've been a believer past 5 post seasons but not anymore. Enough is enough. With this skill in the team they should be doing SO much better. Bylsma = Abysmal

It'll be a bittersweet match. Penguns win and Bylsma keeps his job and next post season will be a catastrophe again. Pens lose and I'll be sad as fuck but at least the changes will happen.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
pretty much every hockey nick name. unless their name ends in sie or er, then they just cut it short like Messier becomes Mess.

You've clearly never heard of KUEMPERPEDIC MATTRESS and THE KUEMPEROR

not to mention REAL CANADIAN HERO Rick Nash.

Yes, I refuse to believe that those aren't official nicknames.

Top Bottom