• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Marvie_3

Banned
Maaan, that sounds awesome. Most sports have a time limit for overtime, yeah? Having it be the first one to score sounds way more intense

Also I feel like such a goddam bandwagon tool. How long do you have to follow a sport before you aren't an asshole who is riding the victory train of the local team anymore?

Woo, go Hawks!

Once you have to go through a period of dealing with guys like Tyler Arnason and Steve Poapst you'll be a real Hawks fan.

Maaan, that sounds awesome. Most sports have a time limit for overtime, yeah? Having it be the first one to score sounds way more intense

Also I feel like such a goddam bandwagon tool. How long do you have to follow a sport before you aren't an asshole who is riding the victory train of the local team anymore?

Woo, go Hawks!

Be here during the regular season next year and don't do what Pens-GAF does and bail until the playoffs.

Marvie_3

Banned
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANER

Levyne

Banned
3AQmK.gif

RC

Banned
Fucking stantion. And of all the peices of shit to score the winning goal. Oh well, at least the Pens were eliminated.

Marvie_3

Banned
Good series Wild-GAF. I called it awhile ago when I said the Wild were going to be a dangerous team in the near future. A few small additions and they can easily win a Cup. Chicago got outplayed a lot and the Wild could have easily won that series if it weren't for Crawford coming up huuuuuge. Gonna be a great rivalry going forward and it sucks I won't be in Minnesota to enjoy it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Marvie is gonna be busy barricading his front door for the next few hours I presume

So is everyone else with a daughter between 13 and 17.

Top Bottom