• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How is this tied? The Hawks should be down like 5 goals. Crow is crazy right now and the rest of the team is doing nothing.

Crawford, but also a lot of the wild shots have been right into his equipment. He hasn't had to make a lot of moving saves considering the pressure the wild have been putting on.

Yep! It doesn't stop until then.
Well I mean they'll have as many 20 minute OT periods until someone scores.
Maaan, that sounds awesome. Most sports have a time limit for overtime, yeah? Having it be the first one to score sounds way more intense

Also I feel like such a goddam bandwagon tool. How long do you have to follow a sport before you aren't an asshole who is riding the victory train of the local team anymore?

Woo, go Hawks!

Samyy

Maaan, that sounds awesome. Most sports have a time limit for overtime, yeah? Having it be the first one to score sounds way more intense

Also I feel like such a goddam bandwagon tool. How long do you have to follow a sport before you aren't an asshole who is riding the victory train of the local team anymore?

Woo, go Hawks!

Well as long as you don't ditch the team during bad times it should be okay

Top Bottom