• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Socreges

Banned
I'm so hungry.
Marvie and Rev:

too_huge_guys_by_the_fat_boy-d5lc164.jpg

That was SO HYPE!

Are there any guesstimates as to when the first game of the next series will be? This weekend? Early next week? I need to plan my trips to places with cable accordingly.

Well as long as you don't ditch the team during bad times it should be okay
I like this philosophy

Once you have to go through a period of dealing with guys like Tyler Arnason and Steve Poapst you'll be a real Hawks fan.
I've never heard of them.. but yeah, they were real assholes!

Be here during the regular season next year and don't do what Pens-GAF does and bail until the playoffs.
Since I'm going to be moving to Chicago by the end of the month, I'm planning on going to a few games next season. Seems like an absolute blast. Apparently there are bars in the city too that draw insane crowds when the Hawks play, so for games I don't see in person I can still enjoy the badass atmosphere of crazy cult sport fans.

The Minnesota Choke. Having fun listening to my friend being mad :lol

It isn't really choking when you beat the #1 seed and then lose to the defending champions in six close games.

Team needs to wake up (THAT FUCKING MEANS YOU, SHARP). Crow can't stand on his head all the time.

Wild-GAF, you have an awesome team. You'll be dangerous for a while to come. The Central is going to be a bloodbath for a long time. Should be fun.

There are guys on some of the early 2000s Blackhawks teams that even Pierre McGuire doesn't know.
Yeah, Pierre McGuire... what an asshole!

:p

It is FAR more difficult to get accustomed to player names and positions in hockey than it is in baseball

How many games are in a hockey season, and when does the season start?

Holiday

Banned
The Wild have been tamed, as has my boner in the Western Conference playoffs.

There are guys on some of the early 2000s Blackhawks teams that even Pierre McGuire doesn't know.

This made me look up those teams on hockey-reference, and I saw and remembered Eric Daze. Good times.

It isn't really choking when you beat the #1 seed and then lose to the defending champions in six close games.

Team needs to wake up (THAT FUCKING MEANS YOU, SHARP). Crow can't stand on his head all the time.

Wild-GAF, you have an awesome team. You'll be dangerous for a while to come. The Central is going to be a bloodbath for a long time. Should be fun.

Cheers. Good luck.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Good series Wild-GAF. I called it awhile ago when I said the Wild were going to be a dangerous team in the near future. A few small additions and they can easily win a Cup. Chicago got outplayed a lot and the Wild could have easily won that series if it weren't for Crawford coming up huuuuuge. Gonna be a great rivalry going forward and it sucks I won't be in Minnesota to enjoy it.

Yep. I think we outplayed the hawks in games 5 and 6.

Man, what a bummer.

The Wild did better than they were expected to. Not only did they get past the Avs like few said they would, but they nearly took the reigning cup champs to a game seven.

What a bummer.

That series was closer than I thought it would be; Minnesota seems to have a good team brewing. Whoever said the central is going to be a bloodbath next year ain't kidding. Chicago, St. Louis, Colorado, and Minnesota.

Kane in OT again? Wow.

Not sure if Minnesota needs a better goalie but the carousel couldn't have helped (hopefully Harding and Kuemper are healthy next year). Maybe some depth on defence?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
To be fair johnny was wobbling in his skates like he lost an edge prior to the hit then turned his back making it worse then it seemed

somethingsomething teenage girls wobbling while having their backs turned somethingsomething

Marvie_3

Banned
To be fair johnny was wobbling in his skates like he lost an edge prior to the hit then turned his back making it worse then it seemed

None of that matters when Cooke had more than enough time to stop and not shove him into the boards from behind.

Top Bottom