• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Yep Bryzgalov has Shadow and whoever that girl hedgehog is on his mask

zStFN8R.jpg

I heard Boyle and Stralman would both be hard to re-sign since they'll be looking to get more expensive contracts. Hope it works out with the two of them and Moore though

I don't doubt it on either of them. In a world where Andy McDonald is getting 5 per Stralman will certainly get paid. Boyle too, he'd have to take a pay cut to stay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't doubt it on either of them. In a world where Andy McDonald is getting 5 per Stralman will certainly get paid. Boyle too, he'd have to take a pay cut to stay.

I think Boyle will give the Rangers a discount. At least that's what I remember seeing. It would certainly be a raise compared to what he's currently making, though.

Stralman is the one I see being the most likely to leave of the FAs.

I think Boyle will give the Rangers a discount. At least that's what I remember seeing. It would certainly be a raise compared to what he's currently making, though.

Stralman is the one I see being the most likely to leave of the FAs.

Yeah, I could see Boyle wanting to stay as well. I think stralman is gone. Move Klein up to the 2nd pair and bring up McIlrath.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I could see Boyle wanting to stay as well. I think stralman is gone. Move Klein up to the 2nd pair and bring up McIlrath.

Diaz could be a fairly cheap re-sign too.

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
J.Moore-Diaz
McIlrath-Allen

Well, that third pairing is maybe a little scary, but a whole lot of firepower, haha.

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 7m
Penguins allowed a total of 15 goals to the Rangers, fewest allowed by any Pens team in a seven-game series. Lundqvist was still better.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Brad Richards, 7-0 in Game 7s, a league record; most clutch player of all-time!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Everything.

All I'm saying is that going down by a goal won't "break" the wild. In game 7 at colorado, the avs went up 1-0. The wild tied it. The avs then went up 2-1. The wild tied it. Then 3-2, the wild tied it. Then 4-3, the wild tied it. And the Wild won 5-4.

Mentok

Banned
Crawford is showing once again that he should've been a part of Team Canada. How Luo or Smith were selected above him, I'll never understand,

Samyy

Crawford is showing once again that he should've been a part of Team Canada. How Luo or MAF were selected above him, I'll never understand,

Luongo won the last gold, he was going to be there - regardless if he got a start or not. MAF everyone will agree with though.

Mentok

Banned
Luongo won the last gold, he was going to be there - regardless if he got a start or not. MAF everyone will agree with though.

I know that's the logic, but that was 4 years ago. It was a stupid decision that luckily didn't matter. Oh and I meant Smith, not MAF but yeah you know what I mean.

Samyy

I know that's the logic, but that was 4 years ago. It was a stupid decision that luckily didn't matter. Oh and I meant Smith, not MAF but yeah you know what I mean.

yea whoops, my bad as well.
And tbh Crawford has been a few steps better then he ever was this season in the playoffs.

Mentok

Banned
yea whoops, my bad as well.
And tbh Crawford has been a few steps better then he ever was this season in the playoffs.

Yeah he can elevate his game when it matters. I'd bet getting snubbed played a part in it (I mean he did win the SC last year).

EDIT:
Brad Richards, 7-0 in Game 7s, a league record; most clutch player of all-time!
Is that true? Damn that's pretty clutch.

Top Bottom