• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Damn it Smelly you know I'm on #TeamGCL.

I may try hockeystreams next year. GCL has been good this yeah, but probably not $20 more good.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They are absolutely hideous
image.php

ICKE

Banned
Cmon guys, time to wake up. Austria doesn't have squad full of stars but you can't be careless against any team...

NICE goal!!

calder

When has whether it's Rask fault or not ever changed Sanjuro's opinion?
So true. So, so true.

Well getting really into this game at 2:30AM sounds like a fantastic idea. I'm going to be tired tomorrow...

Nice goal to tie. Finland clearly at least a level above Austria in all ways when the Grabner line isn't on.

Uncle

Bad luck with the bounce for Korpikoski on that one.

Edit: there's some other events sounds coming through on the finnish broadcast. Not for the first time either. Has this been happening elsewhere as well or is it just YLE?

Wooo, Määttä!

RC

Banned
When has whether it's Rask fault or not ever changed Sanjuro's opinion?

Haha, there isn't a day that goes by where he doesn't blame Rask for something. Out of milk? Rask's fault. Ingrown hair? Rask's fault. Climate change? Rask probably had something to do with it.

Red_Man

Maata is such a stud.

Anyone know of anyway to watch this on the 360 in Canada? I'd rather watch it on my tv then my laptop.

calder

Damn, thought the Austrians were going to go into the intermission tied. I really like Finland and usually cheer for them against anyone other than Canada but I have to pull for the underdogs here. Austria has been pretty impressive so far, granted they had some luck as Rask wasn't sharp but they took advantage, especially Grabner.

calder

Have to say, the CBC iOS app works pretty great for streaming. The main page is meh and as an interface for news it's kinda shit but the streams are great. Pause, resume etc all solid and the timeline notations are almost instant.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So how can I watch the US game after the fact? I need to get to sleep soon but would really like to see it.

Hockeystreams > all. It is known.

-cough-

I take it NBC doesn't have saved games?

Alternatively, you can probably access the CBC recording with a Canadian re-direct. e.g. Tunnelbear. Not sure if you only need it set for Canada when connecting though, otherwise you'll run into data cap trouble (500MB is free with tunnelbear, which works perfectly fine for connection-checks)

Red_Man

Is Hockeystreams working for you Smiley? The stream shit out on me.

Edit: Never mind, it just came back.

Have to say, the CBC iOS app works pretty great for streaming. The main page is meh and as an interface for news it's kinda shit but the streams are great. Pause, resume etc all solid and the timeline notations are almost instant.
Maybe I'll try this, trying to watch it on my laptop and it's buffering almost non-stop.

AcridMeat

Banned
-cough-

I take it NBC doesn't have saved games?

Alternatively, you can probably access the CBC recording with a Canadian re-direct. e.g. Tunnelbear. Not sure if you only need it set for Canada when connecting though, otherwise you'll run into data cap trouble (500MB is free with tunnelbear, which works perfectly fine for connection-checks)
I...don't have money for hockeystreams. I'll check different network sites.

Watching German vs Japan women's hockey... not surprisingly the Japanese are getting creamed. I would tune in to the Finland game, but the outcome of that one looks predictable.

lupinko

Got my jersey, my beer, and my team spirit.

#61 real Canadian hero Rick Nash don't let me down.

I have my Team Canada Getzlaf shirt from the 2010 games here with me in Japan. Ryan be a g and shank some mofos with bash bro Perry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom