• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

JStew is killing me. If he doesn't score a TD in this game against the Saints, it's going to be difficult to ever start him again.
Yeah, I went all in on him in almost all of my leagues this year too. It's a real kick in the teeth.
Panthers rushing game is a complete dumpster fire right now and they seem resistant to doing anything different.

Carlos Hyde or Eddie lacy .5 ppr? Worried about eddies prev injury.
Don't bench Lacy unless he's inactive. EVER.

Guys, I have Blount and Dion Lewis - should I Start/Flex both for week three?

I already started Alfred Morris (boo less than 2pts); other options are Sankey, Michael Floyd, Knile Davis and Hillman.

What to do?

Relieved that I bit the bullet and started both Blount and Dion Lewis!

K.Sabot

Steve Smith Sr might bail me out this week.

I had Brady / Gronk / Edelman in, and they went to runs for the majority of those touchdowns....

NYR

Having an awesome week.

Brady
Bell
Gore
Gostkowski

Absolutely killing it for me, already at 100 points, locked up the win. Feels good to get the first one of the season in the books!

Should have listened to ESPN when they projected Chris Ivory with no points. God damn it. I had Lance Dunbar to put in and he ended up with 20.5 points. FUCK. That's what it looks like will end up costing me my matchup.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
If Bills can shut down Tannehill and Seahawks don't use Graham that much I might have an easy win tonight.

I'm up by 10. They've got only those two players left. I've got no one this afternoon, but have Manning, and Denver's Defense tonight. I also have Prater, who has not performed nearly as well as I hoped this season.

Vesmir

Banned
MMRI7XN.png

Fuck everything

Having Cam Newton fall into my lap in the 2nd to last round might pay off with Big Ben's injury. Thanks to my wide outs having monster days (Smith Sr., Keenan Allen in one league, AJ Green and Hopkins in the other) I'm somehow on pace to win both of my leagues this week despite getting shit all from so many other positions.

fucking Andre Johnson. Fucking colts offense!! I can't believe he's going to cost me the league. Every week, had he scored even 8 points, I would have won.

fucking Andre Johnson. Fucking colts offense!! I can't believe he's going to cost me the league. Every week, had he scored even 8 points, I would have won.

And fuck me 2x. I sat Greg olsen for Jimmy Graham.

UberTag

Man, I'm sucking ass in fantasy this season.
Seems like every pre-season stud has flamed out and instead we're getting a bunch of revivals of big names that sucked ass last season like Larry Fitzgerald, Keenan Allen and Chris Johnson.

182Ways

For the first time this season I had a healthy lead, and now it's completely slipped away thanks to the other guy's Bills defense. 0-3 here I come.

Darkman M

Bad week for me gonna take my first loss. Big Ben knocked out with 5 points, which also took brown out. Kap took Hyde out the game once again, and Forsett looks done and has no trade value anymore.

You're overthinking it. I wouldn't sit Aaron Rodgers with a broken leg.

The Chiefs secondary got hit hard in the final minutes v.s. Denver at home.
Please don't sit Aaron, lol.

Don't get cute. You're starting Rodgers. Be thankful you have Tyrod around for insurance in light of the recent wave of QB injuries (Romo, Brees, Cutler, Stafford).

If Tyrod puts up more points, so be it.

This is silly.

Play Rodgers.
Taylor has like 38 points, if Rodgers does less every one of you can go eat a dick. :mad:

QP3

I'm winning by 14 points. Opponent only has Rodgers left (monady night). I have Kelce and Mason Crosby tomorrow night as well.

What are my chances GAF?

I'm winning by 14 points. Opponent only has Rodgers left (monady night). I have Kelce and Mason Crosby tomorrow night as well.

What are my chances GAF?

I am down 24 with 4 players left to go

Aaron
Demariyus
Mason crosby
Chiefs D

Edit I read wrong. You will probably win with Kelce..

nillapuddin

sooo what happened to my Jets Defense..

Philly did.. good?

wat.

Also, 27 point lead. They have Cobb, I have James Jones.

Eifert got 0 :(

Holy shit at whoever must have had Andy and AJ this weekend.

Up 33 points and my opponent has Manning, Owen Daniels and Matt Prater left to play. Gonna be a close one this week, hope I can pull it off.

I lucked out in the worst damn way.
Brady squashed Jacksonville, Blount got 3 TDs, Graham actually produced, Jordan Reed stayed solid, Cooks wasn't shit again, and Devonta Freeman basically hurled my entire team onto his back and then took off like a plane

Even Hauschka did good. As a fantasy football rookie, this feels pretty damn good

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
highest score i've seen so far for fantasy football ( 1 qb, .5 ppr league) - was against our commissioner too hah!

226 points.

team was:
m. ryan
j. matthews
k. allen
rishard matthews
a. peterson
f. gore
g. olsen
joseph randle
d. bailey
phily D

( left wright on the bench for j. matthews!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom