• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Need 3.18 more points.

Peyton
Prater (DET-K)
Denver D

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

edit: Now I need 5 points because the Denver D decided to fall apart...

toneroni

I traded Steve Smith to someone I'm playing this week and dropped Freeman a week or two ago. Guess who picked him up... lol I lost by almost 100.

Glad I still have Steve Smith in my big $ league.

woodchuck

AJ Green going forward. Should I try to sell high on him? He's got a brutal schedule this year.

Kansas City
Seattle
@Buffalo
Cleveland x2 (Joe Haden)
@Arizona
@Denver

Hazelhurst

0 - 3 in both of my leagues

-will be dropping Miami (got -6 today, what a joke)
-I'll be benching Yeldon for Karlos Williams
-Not sure what to do with Eifert (0 points, really?) Hopefully this is just a fluke
-QB is Stafford, not sure what to do there. Have Carr as backup.

Having consistency issues with QB, TE, D/ST, and Flex.

Bright spots for me:

-Mike Evans had a 100+ yard day on his official first day back (not as a decoy) - Looking forward to him dominating

-Adrian Peterson had 100+ yard day and 2 TDs (one yard away from 3 TDs)

-Latavius Murray has been really consistent and keeps improving each week. He had a monster day today with almost 150 yards and a TD.

Apath

Need 3.18 more points.

Peyton
Prater (DET-K)
Denver D

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

edit: Now I need 5 points because the Denver D decided to fall apart...
Denver D killed it. Ran with Alfred Morris and Matt Jones as my backfield, but despite that I am only down 11 points going into tomorrow with Kelce and Greenbay's kicker.

Keenan Allen, AJ Green, and Cam Newton were monsters today. They played so well, it made Antonio Brown's 16 points look awful.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Won my week by 10 points. Another strong Denver D showing, and Peyton starting to get his groove back.

I thought I was getting a great pick when I grabbed Prater late in the draft. But Detroit can't do anything on offense to get him in range. I need to find a new kicker.

I also need a TE for next week, with Gronk on the bye.

Up 40 and 50 points respectively in both of my leagues, and coincidentally my opponents both have Devante Adams going tonight. Unless he has a record night I feel pretty good, especially considering how much shit production I got from so many of my positions. I got like a combined 9 points from my Running Backs in one league.

-Not sure what to do with Eifert (0 points, really?) Hopefully this is just a fluke.
start him every week barring a consistent drop in production. That offense is a monster and he's a stud.

Outside of Gronk, TEs are a dice roll most of the time. I'd rather roll dice with a guy on a strong offense with the potential to have a big week

With Big Ben out 4 - 6 weeks, hope this doesn't effect A. Brown. :(

I've been salivating for the return of Martavis Bryant, but Big Ben getting hurt has bummed me out. I just don't trust Vick to be able to spread the ball around to these guys consistently. I think Brown will still get his, but I'm no where near as excited about Martavis Bryant returning until Ben is back as well. Hopefully Vick can make me think otherwise.

As for my team, I haven't won yet but I probably will. I'm up by 31 points and we both have WR left. He has Davante Adams and I have Jeremy Maclin. It's possible but I'm pretty much safe at this point. I give credit to my name change. I started the season as "Str8 Outta Newton"(I live in a small town called Newton) but now I'm "The Dark Rice Rises" lol.

Figures when I finally have a great week I'm against someone near the bottom for it. Have 117.9 points so far (12 team non-PPR 3WR/2RB/No Flex league) and still have Charles going tomorrow. I'll probably be second in the league in points after this week but only be 1-2.

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
Would Tyler Eifert for Latavius Murray be a fair trade? non-PPR league.

I got both Graham and Eifert, and really need a semi-decent lead back at RB.

Darkman M

Would Tyler Eifert for Latavius Murray be a fair trade? non-PPR league.

I got both Graham and Eifert, and really need a semi-decent lead back at RB.

I have Murray and there is no way id make that trade.... if you can get someone to do it jump on it I say.

Kiryu

For certain... I finally won this week after my record of 0-2!

I have inconsistent WR and RB in my roster and I have 3 injured player on my roster to hold them...

n20XQwo.png

Roddy White have gotten me 0.00 points in 2 weeks... after 10.40 in first week. I should be benching him for this week unless Julius Jones get injured. (I don't pray for that injury to happen... he is really good player to watch for!)

Here's the WR in FA/Wavier to pick up. Any idea to tell which is better to go with?

Available WRs

I want to have good consistent RB and I don't feel comfortable with Bishop Sankey/Trestman Mason scoring 6 point or less a game.

I don't know but is Shane Vereen good RB to start? He only got 2.30 this week. Any ideas?

Available RBs

Sorry if this is too much to ask for!

Thanks in advance

toneroni

^^ Kiryu
Marvin jones might be a good pickup since he moved to #2.
PPR right? Dunbar isn't bad either and vereen has been doing alright in that role. I might drop Tre this week.

In my league, I lost Big Ben and not sure what to do with CJ Anderson. He's killing me.

SleazyC

Would you keep Romo stashed on the bench or drop him? Currently rocking Cam Newton.
Depends on if you need a bench spot/how large your bench is in your league. Cam is going to do fine but Romo might be a nice trading chip if he can come back as early as forecasted and play well.

ACE 1991

I got fucked so hard this week. Tyler Eifert Goose egged me and Roethlisberger only put up 5 fantasy pts before going down. I need Jamaal Charles, James Jones and Randall cobb to each put up like 18 pts to win my matchup this week... Yeah, not happening lol.

Worried about Lynch now with this hammy issue. I've got Spiller (who hasn't put up much of anything) and Sproles (who is streaky) on my bench. I can go out and get Fred Jackson on the waiver just in case Lynch has to sit but then I burn my #4 spot. Good idea?

Or I could grab Dexter McCluster or Lance Dunbar, but I like the idea of having a backup RB who would potentially take more snaps in a more high powered offense.

Worried about Lynch now with this hammy issue. I've got Spiller (who hasn't put up much of anything) and Sproles (who is streaky) on my bench. I can go out and get Fred Jackson on the waiver just in case Lynch has to sit but then I burn my #4 spot. Good idea?

Well clearly you should pick up Rawls if you're worried about Lynch, as that's the guy who put in the work last night. I like him much more than those other two guys given Lynch's injury situation. I think Sproles is startable depending on the situation but McCluster/Dunbar/Spiller are stabs in the dark.

For certain... I finally won this week after my record of 0-2!

I have inconsistent WR and RB in my roster and I have 3 injured player on my roster to hold them...
Thanks in advance

You should drop Kyle Rudolph and just take flyers on WRs and RBs. Hold onto Hurns or Kurley for a week, see how it goes with them. There's almost no reason to ever hold two TEs especially if one, like Rudolph, is likely to put up 0 - 5 points in a week. Pick up a TE the week you need him (Graham's bye week).

j_rocca42

Who to start in week 4 for my QB bye? Tyrod Taylor at home vs. NYG or David Carr on the road vs. Chicago? Leaning toward Tyrod.

Feeling good at 3-0 as well!

Kiryu

Thanks!

+ M. Jones
- K. Rudolph

+ L. Dunbar
- T. Mason

+ T. Rawls (Gambling on that to be my second RB if Marshawn Lynch doesn't play next week in due of injury)
- R. White

I still have weak depth at my WR but I hope DeSean Jackson to come back this week or next week...

VoxPop

What a sad week. Traded Cam Newton for Steve Smith after the Dez injury so my QB situation is dire. Even with Steve Smith + Olsen overperforming, I'm up only up 0.4 pts with Kelce still playing for my opponent. Stafford put up a dud for me. Lol I warned you all about Crabtree. Dude is a shitty receiver and highly inconsistent. I'm more upset that I left Rishard on the bench. My RB situation is in shambles (DeMarco, Doug Martin, Crowell). Need to make some trades but literally have no one left to trade.

Nafai1123

Banned
Well apparently this was the week my team comes crashing back down to earth. My only saving grace is my opponent had an equally terrible week. Currently up by 15 points but she still has Jamaal Charles and Kelce to play. Unless they both have absolute stinkers tonight I think I'm screwed.

VoxPop

Well apparently this was the week my team comes crashing back down to earth. My only saving grace is my opponent had an equally terrible week. Currently up by 15 points but she still has Jamaal Charles and Kelce to play. Unless they both have absolute stinkers tonight I think I'm screwed.

Yeah I'm hoping for 2 fumbles and a concussion on Kelce's first two plays. Wishful thinking :)

Yeah.. Just get ready for the L

TylerD

I have aaron Rodgers so I'm set either way for the moment. My team is okay for the most part except for running back

Love my WRs but my RBs are very worrying. I'm also worried about Antonio Brown's production falling off a cliff thanks to Vick. They need to develop some chemistry ASAP.

B1cTcsy.jpg

I'm 3-0 and top dog in my league if Kelce doesn't drop 33 tonight. I'll be watching the waiver wire and will be looking for more RBs.

As long as Aaron Rodgers doesn't get 30 points tonight I win. Got a nail biter over here! I am playing my twin brother so we will both be glued to the screen tonight.

Is Rawls worth grabbing or andrews? how much should I bid? I have 88 left

Do you own Lynch? Do you desperately need RB? If not, then you don't really need to go out of your way for these guys. Rawls could have another good game or two, but it's also possible Lynch is active again. For Andrews, he did middling, but the Titans have let someone new feature every week this season. To be honest I still think the job is for Cobb to take once he comes back from the half season PUP.

Love my WRs but my RBs are very worrying. I'm also worried about Antonio Brown's production falling off a cliff thanks to Vick. They need to develop some chemistry ASAP.

B1cTcsy.jpg

I'm 3-0 and top dog in my league if Kelce doesn't drop 33 tonight. I'll be watching the waiver wire and will be looking for more RBs.

I have
Demariyus
Steve Smith
Larry
Amari
and I have Victor too.

My running backs are
Yeldon
Stewart
Matt jones
Chris Johnson

TE
Olsen
Crockett

Defense
K.C

Kicker
Mason Crosby

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I need to choose either Starks or Lacy tonight. Feel like whoever I choose, it will be the wrong decision. Need 24 combined points from Aaron Rodgers and the RB slot so I'm thinking Starks because it's a safe pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom