• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Stan wanted a small forward, right? Winslow is too short, only 6'4"

I thought he was 6'6" like Johnson.

I like Stanley Johnson though.. good player.. but West Coast guys never get the East Coast play.. but I think his game is better.

Oh, alright.

I have no idea what I who I want the Pacers to take (they're my team). I like that they're trying to build a team of two-way players, and Frank doesn't fit into the scheme. Not sure anyone left (save Winslow) does, though.

Yep. I'm a Pacers fan too. I was just looking at best available if the Heat took Winslow.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It's all lining up for us to get Winslow

screen-shot-2014-05-17-at-2.23.46-pm-480x313.png

qcf x2

Oh, alright.

I have no idea what I who I want the Pacers to take (they're my team). I like that they're trying to build a team of two-way players, and Frank doesn't fit into the scheme. Not sure anyone left (save Winslow) does, though.

Russell (gone), Mudiay (gone), Booker, Winslow were my picks for the Pacers, depending on who was available. I'm still hoping they trade for Mudiay but more likely they'll take Booker...I hope. As long as Kaminsky is gone. Anybody but him.

Gigglepoo

You must have fond memories of Troy Murphy

Honestly, yeah. We had a team of horrible people (Artest, Jackson...) and got people who weren't pieces of shit. So, yeah, Troy was fine. Easy to root for even though they sucked. I love that they've been getting characters guy who are good the last half decade. Nice combo. No tears when Lance left.

jbug617

Banned
Pacers rumors from Woj

@WojYahooNBA: The Indiana Pacers are looking hard at Texas center Myles Turner -- and shopping Roy Hibbert hard on the trade market, sources tell Yahoo.

Don't see how Frank the Tank is a bad pick. Winslow seemed redundant with MKG there. Al Jeff plays exclusively down low so Frank can help add some space. Seems like the right pick for them given their roster.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Dragic
Winslow
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

is an incredible defensive unit. Elite interior defense, elite pick-and-roll defense (Bosh), outstanding wing defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom