• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Just caught up on dvr. Was travelling earlier.

Maybe I missed it but did Mosgov sit out basically the whole 4th qrt and OT? Why?

He was extremely effective and then they just went away from him.

Champagne

Banned
You gotta be kidding me. Aren't you same the guy whose posts are all expletives against the Warriors and a bunch of trust fund baby talk or whatever else you come up with?

Explains what? You're gonna listen to the same guy whose posts are basically essay long tirades against the warriors?
The difference between you and me is that at least I tell everyone that I don't like the Warriors. They're bar none the best team in the league, but I personally think they're unlikable, so I don't like them.

You on the other hand mask your LeBron hate under grade-A troll arguments and the general false pretense of "guys I'm just trying to be rational please". Exactly like Colin Cowherd masking his general dislike for John Wall by going on and on about how "he's a bad leader because he doesn't have a father, I don't dislike the guy, I just don't think he's a good leader guise!1!11".

Like, you just seriously brought up free throw totals as a serious argument. Your shtick isn't even so much annoying as it is just lazy and dumb. Like just the lowest-effort trolling imaginable.

The difference between you and me is that at least I tell everyone that I don't like the Warriors. They're bar none the best team in the league, but I personally think they're unlikable, so I don't like them.

You on the other hand mask your LeBron hate under grade-A troll arguments and the general false pretense of "guys I'm just trying to be rational please". Exactly like Colin Cowherd masking his general dislike for John Wall by going on and on about how "he's a bad leader because he doesn't have a father, I don't dislike the guy, I just don't think he's a good leader guise!1!11".

Like, you just seriously brought up free throw totals as a serious argument. Your shtick isn't even so much annoying as it is just lazy and dumb. Like just the lowest-effort trolling imaginable.
strange, why are they unlikeable?

I've seen lots of bad calls but ESPN made it a point to make sure everyone knew, numerous times, that Lebron didn't get a call. Did the Mavs or Kings get that when they were actually robbed?

So if I just go on expletive laden tirades and call Lebron names, that would be more pleasing to you? Because that seems pretty damn low tier to me. At least I make an effort to use numbers and information to explain my position. You just come across like an angry guy yelling incoherently on the street when you just go "trust fund baby fucking losers! lolol"

PBY

Banned
Bad game to watch in terms of pace shooting etc but it was still fun. Cavs played amazing shout out to em. I just can't accept "grit" as analysis. We can do better.

YES!

Cavs win!

Just win 3 more games and Lebron can join the ranks of MJ and Kobe :D

4436757-1349470723.png

Omega

Banned
you're delusional if you think he hasn't played like absolute garbage these 2 games

almost don't even remember him touching the ball in game 1, andre is the reason the dubs won that game

26/8/4 on 50% is absolute garbage. k

and I'm the delusional one.

Champagne

Banned
So if I just go on expletive laden tirades and call Lebron names, that would be more pleasing to you? Because that seems pretty damn low tier to me. At least I make an effort to use numbers and information.
what numbers and information do I need to use?

can you read?

you need numbers and information to make arguments against players being good, being this, being that, etc. I'm not doing that. I have never once denied that Curry and the Warriors are the best team in the league and a transcendent force.

I don't like the Warriors. Plain and simple. I want them to lose. I don't need numbers because numbers don't quantify or qualify personal statements of likeability.

what numbers and information do I need to use?

can you read?

you need numbers and information to make arguments against players being good, being this, being that, etc. I'm not doing that. I have never once denied that Curry and the Warriors are the best team in the league and a transcendent force.

I don't like the Warriors. Plain and simple. I want them to lose. I don't need numbers because numbers don't quantify or qualify personal statements of likeability.

Well, you've made that position very clear with your forceful language. I'm discussing things related to the actual games being played. Sorry if that is not one dimensional enough to your liking.

Redd

He's easy to hate for those that can tell a phony when they see one.

He brought it upon himself.

People don't just boo him because he's good.

He's a great athlete yeah. Used to love watching him play early in his career in Cleveland. My problem was how he left Cleveland in the way he did. Then he turns around and does it again to Miami. I don't hate Lebron I just don't like how he leaves teams in the way James does.

Still at least in Cleveland I'm not rooting against him like I did when he was a Heat. All I want now is a 7 game series and a few more overtime games. It's not hard to see why so many hate him though. Just saying.

Ape

Banned
ok enough shit talk for a minute.

IF lbj plays like this every game and the cavs lose, is he the second player ever to win finals MVP on the losing team?

Champagne

Banned
Well, you've made that position very clear with your forceful language. I'm discussing things related to the actual games being played. Sorry if that is not one dimensional enough to your liking.
is that what you call copy and pasted "wah wah lbj sux michael jordan this jordan that wah wah" arguments that date back to 2007?

He's a great athlete yeah. Used to love watching him play early in his career in Cleveland. My problem was how he left Cleveland in the way he did. Then he turns around and does it again to Miami. I don't hate Lebron I just don't like how he leaves teams in the way James does.

Still at least in Cleveland I'm not rooting against him like I did when he was a Heat. All I want now is a 7 game series and a few more overtime games. It's not hard to see why so many hate him though. Just saying.

Many Cleveland fans actually think he came back because he missed home and them.

No, he came back because the shit hit the fan in Miami and he bailed out.

is that what you call copy and pasted "wah wah lbj sux michael jordan this jordan that wah wah" arguments that date back to 2007?

Sounds like you're attributing my posts with other people in this thread. Maybe you would do better to address them? I can't even remember the last time I talked about Jordan in any meaningful manner.

Champagne

Banned

IF lbj plays like this every game and the cavs lose, is he the second player ever to win finals MVP on the losing team?
Na there's pretty much no way the league would pass on giving Curry the MVP if the Warriors win. It would be too controversial otherwise even if LeBron did deserve it.

Ape

Banned
Na there's pretty much no way the league would pass on giving Curry the MVP if the Warriors win. It would be too controversial otherwise even if LeBron did deserve it.

idk, curry played like a giant swollen asshole tonight. he probably isn't going to have the best series with dellie on him.

Last year he played far better than this year but he didn't win final MVP so I doubt it.

Not at all. LBJ averaged 28 7 4 last year. He's on pace right now for way better than that.

That depends entirely on how they lose. If Curry gets his shit together and plays like the regular season MVP again he'll probably get it.

jfoul

Surprised when I woke up, and saw the Cavs won. I never thought they would win @Oakland with their injuries. This series could easily be 2-0 in favor of either team. If the Cavs somehow win this series, It's going to be even greater than the Buckeyes run for the championship.

If Curry plays 1 or 2 more games like this there's no way he's getting it unless nobody else on the Warriors stands out.

Mxrz

I don't think there's a chance in hell of that happening. It just doesn't look good from a marketing stand point. Not sure who on GS will get it if Curry keeps playing like ass though.

* Curry just needs to headbutt someone and Starks can finally rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom