• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootCause

lebron-james-trophies-nba-finals-2013.jpg

Soooo humble.
Shit smeared post. There's not one humble NBA player. Get over it. Smh

Ralemont

not me
Nonsense. His cocky attitude will show if they win this finals.

Let's be real for a second. If LeBron wins this Finals with Delly as the second best player on the team, that cockiness will be 100% justified.

That being said, I'm still picking Golden State for the series, though I'm nervous about my "in 6" claim. If GS wins Thursday, they go back to the Oracle tied.

Jonm1010

Banned
Are you fucking serious right now? "I was happy with the referees making an absurdly obvious mistake that could very well determine the outcome of the championship." Jesus Christ.

Honestly if they kept the BS call for GS it would of made up for the BS leg tackle Lebron had on Curry.

Warriors win next game its going 7
Warriors lose next game its going 6, LeBron would throw game 5 away just to celebrate in Cleveland

LeBron wants everyone to remember this forever, to be the first team to win in 4238024302493 years for Cleveland would boost his ego forever

He deserves to be cocky after beating the best team in the league and his second best player is Mathew Dellavadova and shit.

Dude is averaging 40 pts a game.

I'd tell everyone to suck mah deeeeeek at the podium
Haha.
Is there something I'm missing here besides projection?
Yeah you're missing something.
lol a dude can't be cocky when he just won a world championship?

you've got some deep seated issues

of course I pretty much know why you and the rest of these petty dudes that talk about hating on lebron because "he's cocky" feel the way they feel
No, I really don't. I don't lap up Lebron look me a lot of people do.
How could any human being with that much talent at something not be cocky? You basically have to be.
Is this true?

DJ88

Why do people hate him anyway?

Great job, Cavs. I'm loving this series.

Because people still cling to the image of cocky and full of himself LeBron of old. He's matured and changed a lot since then, but that'd be obvious if they actually watched basketball in the last 4 years.

RootCause

Fuck those refs man. Sure it's in the leagues interest to look after its best player but that overrule inbound call was bs. The refs made that call and should have stuck with it.

Also the Warriors are gonna win the next game, these massive minutes Lebron's putting up will come back to bite the Cavs in game 4 or 5. Curry looks to have stepped it up too. Kerr should look into replacing Barnes or Draymond, guys haven't played nearly as well as they can. Iggy showed up this game too.
It was the correct call. That's why we have reviews. Good grief, this is the twilight zone.

Yo, when you win Finals MVP, you can pose however the fuck you want

I'm surprised Kawhi didn't just strip naked and run around San Antonio with his

Fuck those refs man. Sure it's in the leagues interest to look after its best player but that overrule inbound call was bs. The refs made that call and should have stuck with it.
actually. refs shouldn't have called anything on that play and let it play out.
it would have been cavs turnover. but coulda should woulda. shits already happened.

charsace

Curry made a few desperation 3's after he had a few costly turnovers. That is not the same Steph that actually impacted basketball games. Draymond is still playing like he's a hustle player off the bench with no sense of purpose or basketball IQ. Dumb fouls, costly turnovers, and an inability to box out and grab defensive rebounds. I didn't think I'd ever say this but Kerr needs to play david lee.

He's buying into his own hype. He lacks hustle right now, especially on defense. Lebron has no respect for him at all and kills him. Watching him now I don't understand why warriors were crying when he didn't win DPOTY. If the Warriors had Kawhi playing up against Lebron he would actually slow him down.

Champagne

Banned
Dude, seriously? The Warriors just scored the most points in any quarter of this series, had the widest scoring margin and their key players showed life. And showing life in desperation instead of rolling over is exactly what you don't want to see if you are the Cavs. They have confidence now.

Throw in the fact that the Warriors have figured out things schematically. Lee and Iggy will be quick sub-ins next game if Barnes struggles or any front court player has foul or performance trouble.

I want Gentry to have success and I want to see Lebron pull off this historic accomplishment so I am fairly indifferent but you are lying to yourself if you think this ending is whatever.
yes how coincidental that the Warriors suddenly instantly figured everything out because david lee made some nice plays and curry made a few nice threes when the game was already over and the warriors were busy playing the foul game with under a minute left when the same 8 players that have been playing every minute of every game for the cavs were exhausted as shit

lol they've made a schematic revolution because it's now clear to start putting lee in some more?

I'm shocked

really

this is revolutionary

Kerr is going to put himself in the basketball hall of fame thanks to this late-game epiphany to *gasp* put in david lee when barnes is playing like a d-leaguer

I feel like people who hate LeBron don't understand how smart he is. He knows where to win, how to win, how to get calls, how to make a shit ton of money doing all of it. He's the best at what he does & no one in the NBA comes close.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How will the Cavs handle the adjusting of Steve Kerr going to David Lee more in Game 4?

The better question is how will the Warriors handle JR Smith when he shows up for Game 4?

Dre3001

Most professional athletes are cocky I do not see the big deal.

If you were considered to be one of the best players in the entire world at your respective sport I'm sure most people would be a little cocky about it as well.

Also the Warriors are gonna win the next game, these massive minutes Lebron's putting up will come back to bite the Cavs in game 4 or 5. Curry looks to have stepped it up too. Kerr should look into replacing Barnes or Draymond, guys haven't played nearly as well as they can. Iggy showed up this game too.

The refs corrected their stupid call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom