• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Oh lawn Lebron on the bench. Cavs about to go down by 15+.

That's game folks.

It also shows why you need more than just veteran corpses like Miller and Jones. How much better would they be if they had some young guys coming off the bench who coud you know play?

FZZ

Banned
What a difference when the refs don't bail LeBron out every time he flops for a whistle.

GS wins every time if the game is officiated evenly.

As opposed to all late game calls which have favored Warriors?

Officiating has been terrible all around, one team definitely got more second chances last few games tho.

Also Joe Crawford is notorious for being a terrible ref.

Steve Kerr knows exactly what the telecasters want to hear, he even uses the same buzz words, which makes sense of course but he's so good at it.
That reminds me sometime in the 1st or 2nd round there was a Steph Curry interview where he rattled off like 10 cliches in a row, something like "We gotta keep on grinding, taking nothing for granted, playing with a chip on our shoulder, playing hard from whistle to whistle, and giving ourselves the best chance to win."

I cracked up so hard when I heard it but he was fully sincere.

Oh lawn Lebron on the bench. Cavs about to go down by 15+.

That's game folks.

It also shows why you need more than just veteran corpses like Miller and Jones. How much better would they be if they had some young guys coming off the bench who coud you know play?

The hate is strong

Trey

Barbosa blows a wide open layup and throws his hands up in response to whom? To what? Your own incompetence, I hope.

effzee

If Cavs are going to make a game out of it, Lebron needs to make this a more slowed down physical game right about now.

Or if they are going to double him, some of these guys have to make the open shot. Cavs have to be either tied or within 5 by halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom