• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are forgetting that Lebron will notice this and will change it up next game. I still think this series is far from over, one decent game by GS is not something that will crush Cleveland. The only thing I am afraid of is fatigue. Lebron is stuck with what he has and has proven that they can win against a deep team twice already.

Fatigue is almost proving to be the biggest factor in this series. It's why this game was so critical. Now that the first round knockout is out of the picture, they will be playing on fumes.

Champagne

Banned
Shit-tier? How much of a fucking joke poster are you? 22pts, 8-17fg and 4-7 from 3 is not shit tier. In context it wasn't great or what has been expected of him but shit tier? GTFO lol.
I'm not impressed by a dude that's been front running in games where his bench has either kept him in the game or put him in a comfortable lead

anyone that watched that 8 point first half and that 3rd quarter knows that iggy literally made every single crucial play in the game

steph was looking shook as hell until iggy went ahead and put that nice little security blanket underneath him

Jarnet87

So far nba analysts have said the winner of game 3 will win the series, then the winner of game 4 will win the series can't wait to hear the winner of game 5 will win the series

the winner of game 7 will definitely win the series. i think, could go to an 8th game.

jman2050

GSW seriously needs to get their act together on offense. That stuff in the middle of the game was shameful.

Cavs are only going as far as Lebron takes them.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
GS still hasn't played a great game. Their defense has been there for the most part. Curry is still due. Kerr made good adjustments though integrating Lee and realizing Bogut is basically just fouls. If they can hide Lee on defense he can be a difference maker.

Lebron has to be a god for 4 games for Cleveland to have a chance. Curry honestly doesn't even have to show up for a single game this series.

njean777

Fatigue is almost proving to be the biggest factor in this series. It's why this game was so critical. Now that the first round knockout is out of the picture, they will be playing on fumes.

Exactly. One man cannot play 4 straight games the whole entire time. The Warriors have everybody, the Cavs are missing two very important people. I am shocked they even won two games tbh.

Kacho

Gold Member
How Cleveland looks on Sunday will be interesting. Its feeling like this is the beginning of the end for them.

effzee

Can't get over just how bad the shooting was from Delly, Iman, and JR. They got some great open looks. Even if they aren't great shooters you gotta hit some of those.

Delly's handle is Linsanity -2.0.

Now it will be interesting to see if Blatt can make any adjustments. Not that he has many options.

I hope this game also shuts up those claiming they are better without Love and or Irving. Those 2 are sorely needed.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Big bounce back from the Warriors. Changed the complexion of the series in one night.

Finally the Dubs sort of play like the team they have been all year, running the Cavs out of the gym. It wasn't a complete game though, they bricked a lot in the second and third quarters.

If they win the Finals, I say fuck giving the MVP to Lebron. Give it to Iggy.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Send JR Smith to practice court and get in Marion. At least won't give turnovers. Or maybe play Miller.

Jonm1010

Banned
I'm not impressed by a dude that's been front running in games where his bench has either kept him in the game or put him in a comfortable lead

anyone that watched that 8 point first half and that 3rd quarter knows that iggy literally made every single crucial play in the game

steph was looking shook as hell until iggy went ahead and put that nice little security blanket underneath him

There is a large gap between MVP of a game and shit tier. Curry was not in the latter. JR smith? Shumpert? Yeah I can agree with that. Heck even Klay should be getting the ire more then Curry. Curry kept his composure defensively and hit shots and had a few moments of old Curry. He wasn't the force we have come to expect but he was overall a net positive, just not the type of net positive we have come to expect.

Iggy is MVP right now for the Warriors, that I agree. But Curry had some timely shots himself.

Your Warriors hate has become pretty laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom