• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first game that played out like people thought the series would before it started. I wonder if it will continue that way now that the warriors are finally playing their pace.

If they continue playing Lee, Iggy and Livingston over Bogut, Barnes and Green primarily, then maybe so.

Although Green and Barnes played alright tonight, but the first three should be playing .

Fatalah

melocuba.jpg

Sure, LeBron had a bad night. Melo's buying Puerto Rican soccer teams to fill his basketball shortcomings.

Godslay

Banned
Poor shooting performance by the Cavs. Played too much into GSW's faster pace, and paid the price.

Still an enjoyable game, shouldn't have went away from my original prediction of GSW stealing this game.

this warriors team is so damn corny i swear

curry wildin the fuck out when he hits a shot like he hasn't played like ass against a 3 player team

iggy can do whatever the fuck he wants, everyone else should keep their head down and enjoy being carried

how are you feeling right now?
Grinch-icon.gif

Man these Warriors are so young and dumb sometimes. Just once I'd like to see these boys go against a batshit insane 80s Pistons group or something. They'd all be crying by half-time.

this warriors team is so damn corny i swear

curry wildin the fuck out when he hits a shot like he hasn't played like ass against a 3 player team

iggy can do whatever the fuck he wants, everyone else should keep their head down and enjoy being carried

The Warriors are just pissed because they thought they had it easy and with 3 Cavs starters sitting out.

I'm sure the last two losses got underneath their skin.

They are corny as hell. Splash brothers act like they did something when they have a bench to carry them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom