• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Anyway. Good game. Some of us have to work early as fuck. I have to be up in 4 hours.

Haha forget all those stats

Best stat I read on twitter is

"LeBron hasn't won a finals game without Dwayne Wade in the building "

The power of D wade (he was at game 2 and 3 but not tonight ) D:

GSW doesn't really have anyone who can guard him. Bogut can't, Green can't, Lee can't, Ezelie can't, etc.

Mozgov is a bad matchup for them, no doubt. I guess my point was that he is the bonafide second best option on offense, and the fact that the drop-off from Mozgov to anyone else is ridiculously steep, is just shocking. No way should a finals team have any shot at winning a title if that is the case, and yet here we are tied at 2-2. I've never seen 1 player have to carry a greater load than what lebron needs to do for the cavs to have a shot.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Getting annoyed with all the talking heads saying "efficiency doesn't matter!" now with LeBron.

Bullshit. His shooting (and overall game plan) led to 32%FG for the Cavs in the last game. The Warriors will take that every single time.

So...this was my quote from after game 3. Bam. Stupid talk about efficiency not mattering and shooting such a low percentage. How'd that go tonight?

Jonm1010

Banned
It's remarkable. With how atrocious JR has played, Mozgov is unquestionably their second best offensive player. Timofy Mozgov, the guy who average 8.5 points per game this year in Denver.

If the Cavs pull this series off, it'll go down as one of the biggest upsets of all time–miracle-on-ice-esque. A 7 man rotation, with 2 offensive threats. The team is just soooooo bad offensively. So so so so bad. It's crazy.

What pisses me off is that the Pelicans could of had Mozgov for essentially the same price they paid for Asik. Mozgov would of been perfect for Davis and our guards.

The moment it happened I loved that trade for Cleveland.

Wizman23

Banned
Golden State played a great game props to them. That being said the Cavs really can't play much worse. Sunday is going to be a fucking war.

Jimrpg

Bogut 3mins, mozgov 33 mins and 28pts. That's the game there! Thx cavs.

Looking forward to Sunday (Monday here), let's see what cavs bring, if dubs win, I see dubs winning game 6 and they go for the kill.

Cavs could use some Ray Allen points. He's a free agent. At the very least he could hit those open threes.

Telling ya, the Cavs are going to be all scattered across Quicken Loans Arena. Smith, Mozgov, Shumpert, all laid out. Blatt's dunked inside a trash can. The only one left is LeBron, 1v5.

And then Ray Allen rappels down from the rafters like Sting and nails a 3.

Godslay

Banned
Mozgov is a bad matchup for them, no doubt. I guess my point was that he is the bonafide second best option on offense, and the fact that the drop-off from Mozgov to anyone else is ridiculously steep, is just shocking. No way should a finals team have any shot at winning a title if that is the case, and yet here we are tied at 2-2. I've never seen 1 player have to carry a greater load than what lebron needs to do for the cavs to have a shot.

The team shot poorly and let GSW control the pace. Will it continue? If it does the series is over.

yuraya

GSW lost 2 very close games. A few shots here n there in OT/4th and they would be champs now.

Also Mozgov needs to get paid. He has been the only player on cavs outside Lebron who has had a real impact on this series.

Going forward the only way Cavs have a chance is if Lebron puts up 40+ points and at least 10+ assists. I will stick with GSW in 6 but I wouldn't be surprised if this goes 7 now.

Jonm1010

Banned
They've lost 4 games the entire year including playoffs...so no.

That game 2 loss was like their 4th or 5th for the entire season.

Found it:

DUBS @ HOME
100.6 ppg (8th)
45.4 FG% (8th)
103.5 off rating (9th)

DUBS ON ROAD
108.6 ppg (1st)
45.9 FG% (2nd)
110.4 off rating (1st)

ok.

Im sure theres more context then just this but this was what I was talking about.

What pisses me off is that the Pelicans could of had Mozgov for essentially the same price they paid for Asik. Mozgov would of been perfect for Davis and our guards.

The moment it happened I loved that trade for Cleveland.

That really is such a missed opportunity, especially with how well Mozgov has played defensively, being disciplined and going up vertically instead of fouling.

This might be a controversial opinion, but as much as I want the heroes tale of Lebron with the finals win and seeing Delly give it his all, id cringe if i saw Shump and JR get rings. Fortheir performance, its less champ worthy and more free ride worthy.

I guess what im annoyed at is ive only seen Delly and Lebron stepping up to the plate in terms of going above and beyond themselves but no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom