• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

Unless Shumpert and JR can find their touch I don't see the Cavs winning again at the Oracle. Still a great series and can't wait for game 5.

effzee

I don't even feel like he adjusted that much. Yeah he started iggy and gave lee more minutes. But he still can't get his MVP going. It's like their only real strategy is to just wait until Cleveland is exhausted

They adjusted by changing lineups and finally realizing Iggy has bee your best player and Bogus is dead weight.

They also played Lebron much different. Instead of letting him catch while posting and thenjoy milk the clock, they threw different looks at him including double teams.

And it all worked. Of course it helps when guys actually hit open shots. Barnes, Iggy, and Green all hit their open looks. Chumpert, JR, and James Jones didn't.

Jordan would have scored 60!

kills me that these two clowns are the face of the league now

It's why I don't care who wins. I like Kerr more than anyone on the team but Iggie.

Klay and Curry need a whoopin' from a real team. Even if they lose this the Cavs are not what I call a real team. This is the weakest NBA finals in a long time.

Tom Penny

GS still hasn't played a great game. Their defense has been there for the most part. Curry is still due. Kerr made good adjustments though integrating Lee and realizing Bogut is basically just fouls. If they can hide Lee on defense he can be a difference maker.

VoxPop

They really need to bench JR Smith. He is seriously holding them back and putting them in terrible spots with his constant missed shots, turnovers and fouls.

WALKMAN04

So far nba analysts have said the winner of game 3 will win the series, then the winner of game 4 will win the series can't wait to hear the winner of game 5 will win the series

JR Smith shot this team to oblivion

To me, this is what has killed them the most. He can light it up when his head is right, and the only person talented enough on offense to give lebron rest.

He and the cavs have been absolutely dreadful when lebron is off the court, forcing lebron to average 106 minutes per game before tax. Lebron needs to smack JR into shape asap

So far nba analysts have said the winner of game 3 will win the series, then the winner of game 4 will win the series can't wait to hear the winner of game 5 will win the series

Every other game I see stats

Winner of game 1 wins most of the time
Winner of game 3 wins most of the time

Which is it???

Jonm1010

Banned
fine?

I never once said I was a cavs fan so I have no reason to really care about the outcome?

if anything feelin pretty good that curry played his 4th straight shit-tier game

Shit-tier? How much of a fucking joke poster are you? 22pts, 8-17fg and 4-7 from 3 is not shit tier. In context it wasn't great or what has been expected of him but shit tier? GTFO lol.

njean777

They adjusted by changing lineups and finally realizing Iggy has bee your best player and Bogus is dead weight.

They also played Lebron much different. Instead of letting him catch while posting and thenjoy milk the clock, they threw different looks at him including double teams.

And it all worked. Of course it helps when guys actually hit open shots. Barnes, Iggy, and Green all hit their open looks. Chumpert, JR, and James Jones didn't.

Jordan would have scored 60!

I think you are forgetting that Lebron will notice this and will change it up next game. I still think this series is far from over, one decent game by GS is not something that will crush Cleveland. The only thing I am afraid of is fatigue. Lebron is stuck with what he has and has proven that they can win against a deep team twice already.

effzee

They really need to bench JR Smith. He is seriously holding them back and putting them in terrible spots with his constant missed shots, turnovers and fouls.

And play who?

Well I mean you could play Miller and Marion some minutes but Blatt seems dead against it. I would.

Cavs aren't winning another game. Warriors in 6.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I said JR would determine the series, and well he definitely has tonight.

Even if JR had a good game they're still losing by 20+. The talent difference between these two teams is that drastic. Blaming JR for this is silly. He's played like shit and is still JR but its not the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom