• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

It's a must win for GS next game. Can't give Lebron a 2 game cushion or he will take you out. GS is still looking for that A game even a solid B for that matter.

njean777

cavs literally aren't playing more than 4 (lbj, moz, thompson, and delly)

shump and jr are only out there because the nba has rules about having 5 guys on the court

Pretty much, I bet Lebron would tell them to get off the court if he could at this point.

MIMIC

Banned
As a Cavs fan, if anyone was gonna have a stellar game, I'm glad it was Iguodala. I can't stand anyone else on that team.

Can't get over just how bad the shooting was from Delly, Iman, and JR. They got some great open looks. Even if they aren't great shooters you gotta hit some of those.

Delly's handle is Linsanity -2.0.

Now it will be interesting to see if Blatt can make any adjustments. Not that he has many options.

I hope this game also shuts up those claiming they are better without Love and or Irving. Those 2 are sorely needed.

lol, expecting anyone to walk back those particular blazing-hot takes

Jonm1010

Banned
It's a must win for GS next game. Can't give Lebron a 2 game cushion or he will take you out. GS is still looking for that A game even a solid B for that matter.

Are there any games in the Finals that aren't must win? i mean I guess if you are up 3-0 or something.

Redd

3 game series now with the Warriors finally playing like they should. Cavs need to find a way to counter the Warriors adjustments.

eBay Huckster is at least a real Cavs fan. Sticks around during the winning and the losing.

#respect

Can't say the same about a lot of so called Cavs "fans" on this board.

Everyone said fuck mid range , do mid range fade aways JR

Expected more out of Shump

Dellysanity might be done in Oakland but if they win game 5 I guarantee Delly will have like 30 points in a clinching game

jman2050

Yeah Cavs really needed to win both home games to have a shot.

Really does seem like Lebron is gonna run out of gas completely before too long.

Whoa I didn't know that. Still not Lebrons fault this time. Warriors know besides Mozgov Cavs got no one else to generate offense.

It's remarkable. With how atrocious JR has played, Mozgov is unquestionably their second best offensive player. Timofy Mozgov, the guy who average 8.5 points per game this year in Denver.

If the Cavs pull this series off, it'll go down as one of the biggest upsets of all time–miracle-on-ice-esque. A 7 man rotation, with 2 offensive threats. The team is just soooooo bad offensively. So so so so bad. It's crazy.

Jonm1010

Banned
Blatt really has few options IMO. The best chance they have is literally Lebron going off or switching out Shumpert and Smith for some of the veterans rotting on the bench.

That honestly seems like the only well they have left other then rest and hoping they can put the Warriors back in "shook" mode.

eBay Huckster is at least a real Cavs fan. Sticks around during the winning and the losing.

#respect

I just wish I didn't have to miss that whole damn first half because some Canadian government employees apparently decided to go on a power trip

Champagne

Banned
Blatt really has few options IMO. The best chance they have is literally Lebron going off or switching out Shumpert and Smith for some of the veterans rotting on the bench.

That honestly seems like the only well they have left other then rest and hoping they can put the Warriors back in "shook" mode.
warm bodies are better than corpses dude

marion might literally throw out his back if he's out on the court for longer than 30 seconds

Godslay

Banned
It's remarkable. With how atrocious JR has played, Mozgov is unquestionably their second best offensive player. Timofy Mozgov, the guy who average 8.5 points per game this year in Denver.

If the Cavs pull this series off, it'll go down as one of the biggest upsets of all time–miracle-on-ice-esque. A 7 man rotation, with 2 offensive threats. The team is just soooooo bad offensively. So so so so bad. It's crazy.

GSW doesn't really have anyone who can guard him. Bogut can't, Green can't, Lee can't, Ezelie can't, etc.

marion cant give you anything and miller is now a situational player at best. I say just ride and die with the 2 knicks and hope they hit some timely baskets in the future games.

#respect

Almost enough to forgive him telling me to shut the fuck up.

But real talk, did the Cavs miss those open shots or was it the Warriors defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom