• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

demolitio

He's not overachieving? He basically created this team? He's GM 2.0?

Every team was SOL because of injuries this season. Gasol doesn't get hurt, Bulls beat Cavs, ditto for Wash and Atl.

Stop making excuses for Lebron. He's played out of his mind, but he initiated the Love for Wiggins deal, he initiated all the terrible trades to Cle last time he was there. This is his team, and they're not a bunch of "castoffs" like ESPN is making it sound. Irving played all year, Love played all year until the cheapshot by C's. Tristian Thompson is a #1 pick. JR Smith and Iman Shumpert are some of the best role players Bron has ever played with.

Stop having a pity party for LeDong

First off, you say stop making excuses for LeBron after saying the Bulls would've beaten the Cavs if Gasol was healthy as if the Bulls' shitty offense was solely caused by that. That wasn't their only problem.

And Thompson was the 4th pick in the same year Kyrie was drafted at #1...

zychi

Banned
LOL. *shaking my head*

Regardless of whether he was responsible for those trades nothing I said was incorrect. There are very few players in history that could of taken this Cavs team or his previous one to the finals.

this is the sort of nonsense you get from Lebron haters though. Every discussion is through the prism of trying to shit on anything Lebron does, even if it is irrelevant. So I am not shocked to get at least one of these responses.

I'm not shitting on him? You notice when I complimented him?

I guess you just take everything as anti-Lebron because you need to make up excuses for the guy who just carried a broken and injured team into the finals. His team isn't the only injured team in the league. It's been a bad year for teams all around. The Warriors somehow managed to avoid the injury bug.+

First off, you say stop making excuses for LeBron after saying the Bulls would've beaten the Cavs if Gasol was healthy as if the Bulls' shitty offense was solely caused by that. That wasn't their only problem.

And Thompson was the 4th pick in the same year Kyrie was drafted at #1...

You do understand a #1 pick means 1st round right? If I wanted to say AT #1 I would have said the first overall pick.

Jonm1010

Banned

I guess you just take everything as anti-Lebron because you need to make up excuses for the guy who just carried a broken and injured team into the finals. His team isn't the only injured team in the league. It's been a bad year for teams all around. The Warriors somehow managed to avoid the injury bug.+

You do understand a #1 pick means 1st round right? If I wanted to say AT #1 I would have said the first overall pick.

Ok, but again, nothing i said was untrue, so what is getting you into such a fit? What i am saying should not be controversial.

For me it is ridiculous to hold either of his finals appearances with the Cavs against Lebrons legacy in a negative light. That is my only point. Also LOL at calling me a Lebron excuse maker. Thats rich.

Either you are shooting in the dark with that shit or have managed to epically fail at understanding my post history.

demolitio

...So you mean a first round pick?

http://www.nba.com/history/stats_top_picks.html

Notice how they word it and everyone else I know words it?

Just correcting what I thought was an honest mistake over Thompson, nothing more.

t26

Remember when Andrew Bogut was the #1 overall pick?

I guess he had a pretty decent four year stretch in there, so better than Kwame.

He made the All NBA third team once and defensive team twice. Only Chris Paul and Deron Williams have better career from his draft class.

Two Words

Is it just me, or did Lebron seem soft this game? He wasn't really getting a lot of deep penetration like game 2 and 3. It seemed like he kept pulling out whenever even Curry was guarding him. Instead of driving into the hole, he'd pull out to shooters who were just shooting blanks.

Series even...nice adjustment by Kerr...time for Curry and Klay to go off..

Steve, it's me Nellie, you need to go small...
6a0115709f071f970b01761781b4ee970c.jpg

I'm still baffled that with this Lebron hate. People are literally trash talking his dick when it was several inches long soft.

what fever dream have I walked into where this is actually a post that exists

Remember when Andrew Bogut was the #1 overall pick?

I guess he had a pretty decent four year stretch in there, so better than Kwame.

and then he had a four inch stretch in this series

This loss is gonna hang with Cleveland for a while. That said, there's no reason for Golden State to get cockey about this win. The balls in their home court, and they have a lot to prove. It's simple: go big or go home. I hope they stiffen this next one out and setup a massive game six. Not to rub anyone the wrong way, but I'd like to see how LeBron handles the pressure. Will he choke? Will he explode and create a mess for the Warriors? It's hard to say.

Best moment of the night was Iggy mocking Lebrons pansy ass flailing routine and then shaking his head and looking up with the biggest grin on his face.

Champagne

Banned
Best moment of the night was Iggy mocking Lebrons pansy ass flailing routine and then shaking his head and looking up with the biggest grin on his face.
worst part of his otherwise good night

iggy literally worse than lbj at that shit

go back to the rocket series

if you even so much as brushed elbows with him during that series he would flail like he just got hit by a shotgun, dude is fake tough guy personified

LeBron did say Chris Paul is one of his only friends in the league, it all makes sense now.

It's all coming together

worst part of his otherwise good night

iggy literally worse than lbj at that shit

go back to the rocket series

if you even so much as brushed elbows with him during that series he would flail like he just got hit by a shotgun, dude is fake tough guy personified

Eh any dude that slams the ball like he does with no regard for what's going on around him is at least a little tough in my book. Plus he has always come off as just a jokester to me. Even in the Rocket series his flails seemed like a parody they were so over the top.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit though

SCChappy

Banned
I think I'll have to stop watching the series. I got so into it that it caused me stress and made me feel sick.

I mean god damn, I want the Cavs to win but I'm not going to make myself sick over watching a fucking basketball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom