• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekniqs

JVG pretty unbearable there lol
"what's he supposed to do"? Fight through the screen maybe instead of attacking it like a lineman?

TTG

Good call on the flagrant, you can't let people do that. If that's a regular foul then why not tackle Curry out there next time? Hey as long as you don't wrap him up, it's all good right?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I'm beginning to really believe that you can't win a championship with these dudes on the Cavaliers. It looked like it was possible there for a while despite losing two All-Stars and three starters overall, but now, if they can't get their defensive shit together and they can't hit 3s, a championship appears impossible.

Good call on the flagrant, you can't let people do that. If that's a regular foul then why not tackle Curry out there next time? Hey as long as you don't wrap him up, it's all good right?

It reminded me the time LeBron was pissed over ***of course*** physical play against the Bulls and the next time up the court Boozer went to set a screen and James lunged into him.

FLAguy954

Even though he is producing, I'm always a little uneasy whenever Green has the ball (kind of like whenever Derek Fisher had the ball).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom