• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

Hey, remember that Spurs/Heat final when games started with crisp plays, clean looks and good shooting? That was fun.

The turnovers...the defense...the offense...

giphy.gif
Beautiful isn't it?

I don't know. The reason they have been able to stay in this series is their defense and their defense would be a lot worse playing Kyrie and Love a ton of minutes.
True but the talent gap alone is so much to overcome. As improved as they've been on defense their offense would have been that much better.

I don't know. The reason they have been able to stay in this series is their defense and their defense would be a lot worse playing Kyrie and Love a ton of minutes.

i dont think it's only about what they bring on offense but just depth wise its like the cavs can't let lebron leave the game for any significant amount of time to get rest because they have nowhere to get points from

TTG

There's no way you take a marginal bump in defense from Deli over Kyrie and everything he brings. The reason Steph is struggling is they're doubling him at the 3 point line and he's making the "right" play, not Deli.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
It's about as simple as if Dray and Iggy are hitting 3's it's over. They don't cover them on their shots outside even if they start to hit.

Lmao JR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom