• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 3m3 minutes ago
CLE last 13 possessions:
LeBron ast
LeBron
LeBron ast
LeBron
LeBron ast
LeBron
LeBron ast
LeBron
LeBron ast
LeBron ast
LeBron
LeBron
LeBron

rofl

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Because you're only bitching about this one. The Warriors grab all the damn time, with no calls.

Also, was that a foul on Klay? Yes, it was.

Maybe pulling someone to the floor in an incredibly obvious manner crosses a certain line?

All basketball teams grab here and there on every possession. Pulling someone down the floor is something else. Looked like he was trying to injure him but Green was too strong to get his arm pinned.

Jonm1010

Banned
Eh, The Warriors are grabbing and pushing, the Cavs are getting away with a lot of tricky tack stuff.

I'd rather them let them play then call every little thing and make this a FT contest.

But if they do start to call more fouls they do need to get more consistent. Don't just call the physical stuff but start calling the travels too.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I'm happy to see Smith chucking up 3s even if he is making some without Mozgov in the game. Misses turn into fast breaks.

PRBoricua

It's amazing to me that JR Smith has been having a good game shooting-wise, yet Golden State continues to leave him wide open at the 3-pt line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom