• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Splash Brothers are going to shoot us into another LeBron championship.

ViciousDS

Banned
lol, "greatest story in history because of Lebron returning home". He returned home because of the money, why do you think he only signed a 2 year contract. If he left to anywhere else but Cleveland he would have been garnered as a complete asshole by the world. But because he went back home to Cleveland its such a feel good story........hahahahaha

BULLSHIT.gif

lol, "greatest story in history because of Lebron returning home". He returned home because of the money, why do you think he only signed a 2 year contract. If he left to anywhere else but Cleveland he would have been garnered as a complete asshole by the world. But because he went back home to Cleveland its such a feel good story........hahahahaha

haha I have a hard time believing this is a real post.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
JR Smith is about to be Patty Mills*10 in one of these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom