• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

Banned
we got clowns in this thread that wanna talk about blatt being incompetent but then wanna turn around and be like:

"but why no mozgov huhhhhh blat?"

do you guys even watch basketball?

VoxPop

I just don't see how the Cavs can pick up a win in game 6 unless Golden State collapses on itself. It's been a fun series though. LeBron carried that shit Knicks team to 2 wins which is more than I expected. Grats to the dubs for an outstanding season and a lovable superstar in Curry.

Redd

I got no animosity towards Cleveland fans. Feel like the people in this thread calling it a series early are mostly not even fans of either teams, just want to stir up some shit.

Shit talking is a part of sports fans. A lot of give and take. It's all in good fun really for the most part.

GamerSoul

Looking back, JR let you all down again Cleveland. I know it's asking a lot, but he was 6th man once upon a time.
Yep JR and Shump are missing their impact game. All it really takes is one great game to help your team won a series like this. Delli, Moz, and Thompson have had theirs imo but those two are not helping LeBron at all.

CHgmOJhWcAECy-s.jpg

TTG

Both teams were going small

Mozgov can't defend the 3 and the 4 effectively

Yea, Cleveland shouldn't have. Last game Steph and Klay were 7-17 combined at the half and Klay didn't take a single shot in the third quarter when Cleveland erased the lead. Mozgov was just fine on the defensive end then and great scoring.

Cleveland gassed last game and the reactionary coaching staff made the wrong decision cutting Mozgov out of the game entirely. Their gameplan has been working, they should have stayed big. This isn't Memphis, their defensive approach has been much more disciplined, until a critically bad decision tonight.

Looking back, JR let you all down again Cleveland. I know it's asking a lot, but he was 6th man once upon a time.

Your first mistake was relying on JR to do anything worthwhile for your team. Theres a reason we got rid of his ass and had to let go of Shump to seal that deal.

Shump I'm disappointed in however. Thought he would have more impact. Seems dude still has trouble finishing fucking layups.

Champagne

Banned
the fact that we have even have memes like this looks so shit against curry because it forces everyone to remember that for 2 games an australian d leaguer ate his lunch and made him look even worse than he has for most of this series

like we're all acting like he stole this dudes soul tonight and how this is some great accomplishment when nobody knew deli's name 2 months ago and steph is the league mvp

like really?

do people think?

fertygo

Your first mistake was relying on JR to do anything worthwhile for your team. Theres a reason we got rid of his ass and had to let go of Shump to seal that deal.

Shump I'm disappointed in however. Thought he would have more impact. Seems dude still has trouble finishing fucking layups.

What layup, he scared getting an layup

the fact that we have even have memes like this looks so shit against curry because it forces everyone to remember that for 2 games an australian d leaguer ate his lunch and made him look even worse than he has for most of this series

like we're all acting like he stole this dudes soul tonight and how this is some great accomplishment when nobody knew deli's name 2 months ago and steph is the league mvp

like really?

do people think?

Delladedova was undrafted for a reason.

His 15 minutes are up.

neptunes

He's contributing more on defense than Love and kyrie would combined.

Pimpwerx

At least you own your hate.

A few Miami fans have been on hatewatch since the playoffs.
Fasho. I've been hatewatching all season. Though I pretty much avoided their games all year. I don't care what anyone says. I'm allowed at least one season of irrational hatred after the way he left. I'll get over it next year. PEACE.

FZZ

Banned
Mosgov didn't make or break the game you guys lol

Dude was probably more exhausted from that one game than Deli has been this whole series lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom