• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
No, I'm talking for Cavs players. Curry was a problem in the second quarter. Things were really close. But when Curry puts it on the last couple quarters, esp the 4th, it gets harder to keep up when you are the Cavs.

I'm not sure about Finals MVP performance for Curry? He needs to keep that crazy passing down when the games are super close and not chuck up crazy threes when the games are super close. Then sure I have no problem with him.

But yeah 4th quarter sure he is the MVP there in multiple games.

I meant he finally played up to the hype tonight. I think LeBron or Iggy should take the MVP award at this point. Most likely Lebron, simply because nobody else could realistically could carry a team like he has.

Lmao lebron is definitely out playing curry this series that's not even debatable

Agreed.

Jigolo

I don't give a shit about the cavs except lebron (I lik kyries play) but they fucking suck dick.

Bring my boy back to miami

I meant he finally played up to the hype tonight. I think LeBron or Iggy should take the MVP award at this point. Most likely Lebron, simply because nobody else could realistically could carry a team like he has.

Agreed.

Lebron prolly deserves it. This is some Jerry West type shit going on.

rokkerkory

Good lord the refs are so damn bad how many turnovers were there on the calls and how many non calls? Ugh

At least we won! Cavs are spent... Nothing left in the tank. :)

FZZ

Banned
Anyways GS playing like they should. I'd be lying if I said Curry playing badly first four games didn't help Cavs out a lot.

It really really really really sucks that Love and Irving are out. Fuck. Still not over, and I do not doubt for a second that if this goes to game 7 Lebron will unleash a beast we have never seen, but until that happens I am cautiously optimistic.

TTG

Looking back, JR let you all down again Cleveland. I know it's asking a lot, but he was 6th man once upon a time.

I got no animosity towards Cleveland fans. Feel like the people in this thread calling it a series early are mostly not even fans of either teams, just want to stir up some shit.

Monster Zero

Its like they become dribbling corpse in the 4th, its almost silly. No one can do anything at the end. 1 extra healthy guard would make a difference in this, but JR putting up a donut in the 2nd half is nuts

Jimrpg

So why was Mozgov benched for so long after having a 28 pt game????

Blatt, you know you fucked up.

u do realise mozgov was the major reason why they couldn't keep up with the warriors in game 4. He played well that game, but they can't keep him out there guarding nobody when Warriors plays five small.

Did the refs set screen for Curry to knock down those threes?
USATSI_8611400.jpg

Shrekt.

Curry just flat out destroyed Dellavedova. It was ridiculous. There was so much pent up frustration, I think at some point Curry just forgot it was a game and if we had another quarter he would still be bombing threes.

Great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom