• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland sports is cursed, because a team with less overall talent and depth is losing a Finals series to a team that won 67 games and has had no major injuries to any of its rotation players in the last two months

I know but the build up and tease to ultimately lose on home court. It will give substance to the curse.

Cleveland sports is cursed, because a team with less overall talent and depth is losing a Finals series to a team that won 67 games and has had no major injuries to any of its rotation players in the last two months

They were up 2-1 at one point and the series isn't even over yet. Maybe you should hold off on the excuses and explanation until it's actually over?

You guys need to cool down with this it's over it's over talk on both ends.

Are you saying I'm salty? I don't give a shit tbh. Just watching for the entertainment.

This was finally an MVP caliber game from him. From start to finish for the most part. Disagree?

No, I'm talking for Cavs players. Curry was a problem in the second quarter. Things were really close. But when Curry puts it on the last couple quarters, esp the 4th, it gets harder to keep up when you are the Cavs.

I'm not sure about Finals MVP performance for Curry? He needs to keep that crazy passing down when the games are super close and not chuck up crazy threes when the games are super close. Then sure I have no problem with him.

But yeah 4th quarter sure he is the MVP there in multiple games.

FZZ

Banned
LeBron 40-14-11 and Cavs still get blew out ouch

1 day rest for the Cavs too

Which is bullshit.

Who managed the series? Two day break between games 1 & 2 and then one day breaks until you go back to Golden State? Then another one day break back at Cleveland. The fuck.

gcubed

The answer is having other players other than James step up in the fourth.

JR isn't, TT isn't, Deli did once I guess, Mozgov too.

Not even gonna mention Shumpert.

They don't have a bench, they will never show up in the fourth because they are exhausted. The only way they won 2 was by bringing huge leads into the 4th and almost blew a 20pt lead in one game.

This is over in Cleveland because they have no legs left. If the warriors are within 3 going into the 4th the game is already over

As a person who dislikes the Lebron bandwagon I would feel really bad for him if I didn't remember all the dancing, selfie taking, "who said we're the underdogs" bs he was doing before they started falling apart.

nope

swap curry and james on their respective teams and curry gets blown out by 30 each game

How are you feeling if i may ask again
grinch-icon.png

CSX

It's insane how lebron is putting ridiculous numbers and is in a losing situation. Normally when you got a guy getting big time triple doubles, your team would be the winner.

They were up 2-1 at one point and the series isn't even over yet. Maybe you should hold off on the excuses and explanation until it's actually over?

You guys need to cool down with this it's over it's over talk on both ends.
I'm just saying I don't believe in a sports curse, bruh, I realize Cleveland still has a very small chance of fuckballing two more games

As a person who dislikes the Lebron bandwagon I would feel really bad for him if I didn't remember all the dancing, selfie taking, "who said we're the underdogs" bs he was doing before they started falling apart.

It's true, the guy is easily hateable. And that is about that. I don't particularly like him but I respect his game a lot.

Amin Elhassan ‏@AminESPN 1m1 minute ago
Text from buddy who works for another team:
"I saw things in the movie 8mm that weren't as disturbing as that Delly pull up 3. "

TTG

How can Iggy be good at 3's and mid range but suck at free throws

9 missed points 0_o

He's not good at either of those. Shooting 35% from 3 for the season, every one of those wide open. It's one of those things, the system and splash bros eating up so much attention of defenses creates that impression. Same goes for Green.

But enough of apocryphal GS prowess, back to the real deal. Chef Curry outgunned Lebron for the first time all series, how about that?

Jonm1010

Banned
It's insane how lebron is putting ridiculous numbers and is in a losing situation. Normally when you got a guy getting big time triple doubles, your team would be the winner.

Russell Westbrook effect. Except Lebron legit doesnt have anyone else to help him whereas Russell just loves fuckball when he has the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom