• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
LeBron in get buckets mode was what they needed to have a shot. I'm impressed, none of that typical defer stuff.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
If the Cavs take this I'm not even mad. They earned it, no question.

GS needs to get their shit together. I can't tell if they're over confident and they feel they can turn it on or that they're kind of shook.

The Batman game commercial is horrible. lol.

Very and I still don't get it.

If the Cavs take this I'm not even mad. They earned it, no question.

GS needs to get their shit together. I can't tell if they're over confident and they feel they can turn it on or that they're kind of shook.

Don't do this. It's not about them having to get their shit together. They got their shit together. This is just the test.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How else are they supposed to sound? Golden State should be winning by like 50 by now, this is not going according to plan.

You realize he's also referring to comments like yours? Again, both sides have been idiotic.

Lebron is playing the way I said he had to play in order for the Cavs to be competitive. Warriors are daring him to be efficient and he is. The jumper is working tonight.

Spinluck

Lots of ugly bball, but I'm glad this was closer than I expected.

Lebron getting 3rd ring, Curry getting his first. I win either way :')

J2 Cool

This slow tempo game takes away the Warriors advantage, I knew it before the series began but Warriors not running favors Cavs. Close games with 6 minutes left favors Cavs. Finals generally the play gets tighter. Going to be interesting if the Warriors don't play their game. Cavs give them some matchup problems plus the experience.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This slow tempo game takes away the Warriors advantage, I knew it before the series began but Warriors not running favors Cavs. Close games with 6 minutes left favors Cavs. Finals generally the play gets tighter. Going to be interesting if the Warriors don't play their game. Cavs give them some matchup problems plus the experience.

Main issue for the Cavs though is that GS can still explode in a hurry. Any lead under double digits is not safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom