• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Afrikan

i know David Lee missed every shot he took...but I'd like for the team to give him more opportunities with this cushion we have, if he comes back in later.

i know David Lee missed every shot he took...but I'd like for the team to give him more opportunities with this cushion we have, if he comes back in later.
Yeah but he got a few rebounds so that's good

EDIT: Curry always acts like it was no big deal after a nice play lol

Warriors have been making the NBA look easy up to this point. Cruised through the reg. season without much issue and now pretty much killing it in the playoffs.

Derwind

Warriors have been making the NBA look easy up to this point. Cruised through the reg. season without much issue and now pretty much killing it in the playoffs.

They messed around with the sliders pregame. I mean when a 3rd of your points in a game comes from the three point line, somethings up.

I havent followed them closely in the regular season tho.

Fun game.

Fjordson

I'm still a little worried about Conley coming back. We've looked good, but not great. And Bogut and Draymond haven't really slowed down Z-Bo and Gasol.

I know you're speaking in terms of "if" but could the Warriors staff even afford Durant?
Local writers have said GS will be going after some big names after the 2015-16 season. They'll shed David Lee's massive contract and the salary cap will be going up.

Not sure if they'll be able to afford a guy like KD, though.

dream

Man, JVG sounded indignant there. "Those aren't multiple choice questions. You either know it OR YOU DON'T."

Derwind

What was the crowd chanting during those foul shots? Has Tony Allen run over the collective GS crowds cat or something? I don't understand the overwhelming booing that was isolated only for Allen.

Macadinho

Banned
What was the crowd chanting during those foul shots? Has Tony Allen run over the collective GS crowds cat or something? I don't understand the overwhelming booing that was isolated only for Allen.

He interrupted some kids doing a dance routine at the half, the crowd was playing him as the pantomime villain rather than actual serious condemnation.

He interrupted a youth dance routine during a timeout and everyone bood him for the rest of the game after lol

ViciousDS

Banned
Wow looks like clips vs rockets will be the entertaining series for the west. So glad cavs vs bulls starts tomorrow. That's going to be a very physical and personal match because of lebron. I think bulls vs cave is most entertaining series for round 2. Bulls vs wizards round three would be just as personal because of the wizards and pierce. Man....bulls better advance because it would make round two and three super entertaining.

Top Bottom