• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I hate both of these teams with a passion so rest assured when I say this is the most rigged game of these playoffs yet. The calls the Clippers are getting as purely criminal.

mj-laughing.gif

Get sonned by a playoff team with austin rivera as the starting PG brehs

CD'S BAR

not watching but rivers and barnes have 4 steals a piece and each double-digit points. wat. hate the clips but they taking this series in 5.

dream

Hmm, OK. I guess I was venting without thinking. Honestly I almost never follow the regular season compared to the NFL regular season and check in once in a while. I actually didn't know about the flopping and getting calls reputation. Maybe that would explain why that 4chan poster wrote the Team Rocket lyrics for this team. I admit, I had a laugh out of that.

Wait, just to be clear...you don't watch regular season basketball, and you don't really know who James Harden is, but you're outraged that James Harden wasn't named MVP?

Line_HTX

Okay, CLEARLY this game is out of reach. Just get your damn act together Rockets.

Losing to a sidelined Chris Paul and ESPECIALLY losing to Austin, son of Doc, deserves a drill sergeant yelling.

ATROCIOUSLY DISGRACEFUL!!

Wait, just to be clear...you don't watch regular season basketball, and you don't really know who James Harden is, but you're outraged that James Harden wasn't named MVP?

I watch once in a long while, but all I know of James Harden is the scoring and somewhat improved defending. So yeah, I didn't "really" know who he is besides those things :p I guess it was the local media praising Harden lol

Go Local Sports Team!

I met a guy from Ohio during a meeting last week and asked him if he had an interest in the NBA. He said no, but then went on to call "that guy" who broke "our dude's" arm every name he could think of. I asked if he'd even seen the play, but nah.

Kacar

The thing about Reggie is he never adjusts his opinion on fouls after they show the replay.

Even if it's the most horrific call in history he would still say "see that's a foul" if he had already said that before a replay.

neptunes

Seriously, how do the clips stack up against the Dubs? can Draymond neutralize Blake for 4 games?

Who guards Steph, Klay, and Draymond on the same rotation?

Silkworm

Jordan making FTs late in the game, Dwight missing his... it's ovah Rockets!

edit: Unless the refs screw this up of course.

dream

Can we talk about how elite Blake has become? I think we could make a case for him being the best PF in the game. Dude does everything well.

Top Bottom