• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Line_HTX

I think I should be concerned about the Rockets rust.

Who knows, maybe Austin Rivers will pull a miracle and steal home court... =/

Line_HTX

Man, I swear the sports world is full of injustice. First, J.J. Watt gets robbed of the MVP, and now James Harden gets robbed of the MVP. IMO he did more for the Rockets than Curry did for the Warriors. Mind you, Curry is a great player and definitely a contender, but they basically ran away with the West whereas Harden for the most part carried the team while Howard was sidelined. I don't know... I feel frustrated by these MVP voters and feel that they don't factor everything in.

THAT BEING SAID though, in regards to how the 1st half played out...

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, HARDEN?! STRAIGHTEN YOURSELF UP!

These careless turnovers need to stop. And sometimes he just gives away the ball too easily. Good grief, him and Josh Smith are a handful, lol

spyder_ur

Man, I swear the sports world is full of injustice. First, J.J. Watt gets robbed of the MVP, and now James Harden gets robbed of the MVP. IMO he did more for the Rockets than Curry did for the Warriors. Mind you, Curry is a great player and definitely a contender, but they basically ran away with the West whereas Harden for the most part carried the team while Howard was sidelined. I don't know... I feel frustrated by these MVP voters and feel that they don't factor everything in.

THAT BEING SAID though, in regards to how the 1st half played out...

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, HARDEN?! STRAIGHTEN YOURSELF UP!

These careless turnovers need to stop. And sometimes he just gives away the ball too easily. Good grief, him and Josh Smith are a handful, lol

I think it's a debate and I would put LeBron in there as well, but there is so much contradiction in your post. It does seem like a narrative develops after the all-star game and then the voters follow that though.

Watching Harden and the Clippers complain for the same call is almost too perfect.

Branduil

Maybe if he tried not being a shameless flopper people would respect him more. But I guess that would destroy most of his game.

Line_HTX

I think it's a debate and I would put LeBron in there as well, but there is so much contradiction in your post. It does seem like a narrative develops after the all-star game and then the voters follow that though.

Watching Harden and the Clippers complain for the same call is almost too perfect.

Maybe if he tried not being a shameless flopper people would respect him more. But I guess that would destroy most of his game.

Hmm, OK. I guess I was venting without thinking. Honestly I almost never follow the regular season compared to the NFL regular season and check in once in a while. I actually didn't know about the flopping and getting calls reputation. Maybe that would explain why that 4chan poster wrote the Team Rocket lyrics for this team. I admit, I had a laugh out of that.

Silkworm

Cory Brewer looks like an old, frail-ass man so that move kinda surprised me, but he's actually only 29, I guess.

Damn the loss of hair :-( I thought he was Terry at one point.

CoreyBrewer1.jpg
vs.
i

And yes I know there are some years difference between the two images, but still....

Top Bottom